Lil' Wayne doesn't freestyle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' Wayne doesn't freestyle?

I know lil' wayne said he doesn't write, which necessarily doesn't mean he freestyles, but he said that he does freestyle some of his stuff so why is it in the previous video just posted he said he doesn't freestyle ? Even if he does just "go in the booth and think it up" you should still get in a few bars before you start messin' up... Someone has some explaining to do.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Re: Lil' Wayne doesn't freestyle?

Originally posted by ThaKidB
    I know lil' wayne said he doesn't write, which necessarily doesn't mean he freestyles, but he said that he does freestyle some of his stuff so why is it in the previous video just posted he said he doesn't freestyle ? Even if he does just "go in the booth and think it up" you should still get in a few bars before you start messin' up... Someone has some explaining to do.
    he raps decides if he likes it if he doesnt he will go back and change what he said. im sure there is some freestyle but its not done in one take

Comment

Originally posted by jamesula
      he raps decides if he likes it if he doesnt he will go back and change what he said. im sure there is some freestyle but its not done in one take
      Even then, he should get AT LEAST ONE BAR in before the mess ups come in. He can't even get past one bar... I still like his music, don't get me wrong. I just find it kind of weird he said "I don't freestyle" when he clearly started several times in several songs that he DOES freestyle. Maybe not all, but some.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

when he hit the studio, to make a song (if it is this you mean) he doesnt write, he think the stuff in his head, and spit it out, you feel me? and if he is "in" the song, and already rapped up the stuff he had in his head, i think he does freestyle in it. but im not sure, maybe he just take the part he have in his head, and record it, then he thinking on some new stuff, you feel me?
        i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan2
          when he hit the studio, to make a song (if it is this you mean) he doesnt write, he think the stuff in his head, and spit it out, you feel me? and if he is "in" the song, and already rapped up the stuff he had in his head, i think he does freestyle in it. but im not sure, maybe he just take the part he have in his head, and record it, then he thinking on some new stuff, you feel me?
          This! ^

Comment

Yeah I find it a little weird that he can't freestyle AT ALL.
            I can freestyle better.
            So how he comes up with the craziness he does? Idk.
            Lol .. makes him more unique I guess
            Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Ugh is anyone gettin' what I'm saying ?

EDIT: YoungMoneyEnt TY ! someone sees my point !

Doin&#39; what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit&#39; me and I don&#39;t give a fuck who don&#39;t.

Comment

Only things I would genuinely consider a freestyle from wayne make me wonder if he actually can:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb3o3PRcc9E[/youtube]

4:03-4:55
                [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTuQS1I6eJU[/youtube]

Comment

"Too paid to freestyle, too paid to freestyle!"

The man doesn't freestyle, and I'm sure a lot of other rappers don't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                    "Too paid to freestyle, too paid to freestyle!"

The man doesn't freestyle, and I'm sure a lot of other rappers don't either.
                    How many rapper actually talk about it though ?

Doin&#39; what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit&#39; me and I don&#39;t give a fuck who don&#39;t.

Comment

how many times is something similar to this gonna be posted??

Comment

Watch the Nino Brown Story Pt. 2... it shows the making of "Banned from TV". That should clear things up for you.

"Rap will never be the same as before..."

Comment

Working...
                        X