Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anybody Think Wayne Was Targeted By The NYPD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Anybody Think Wayne Was Targeted By The NYPD?

You never know.....

This is some bull shit

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

They just wanna make an example outta him.. Fuck the police
      DTA!!!
      check out datnewkhalifa.com

Comment

ILLUMINATIES

Comment

Originally posted by Collin
          The gun was registered on Cortez Bryant, that's what I've heard all along.. On another note, I find it strange that not EVERYONE on the bus was arrested, which is the normal procedure in this situation.. They just walked onto the bus and asked; "who's Lil Wayne?", and then just took him with them.. Fuck the Hip Hop-Police!!!
          dickhead the bus was registered under waynes name so obviously hes gonna get in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            Originally posted by twiggz561
            I dont think he was set up, just "wrong place, wrong time" situation. Obviously, weed is illegal, so if officers smell it, he has the right to search it, and while searching, they found a gun. And bam, gun charge.
            But what happened to the weed? I think they made it up so they had a reason to search his bus
            na man the nypd dont give a fuck about weed, i swear u can walk down dyckman street smoking a blunt and the cops wont do shit they probably didnt charge him with weed because the only penalty u would get for weed is a fine in NY but with the gun they had a good excuse to lock him up. Two days ago my friend got busted with a gram of weed and 2 grams of coke and what do yall think happened? they dropped the weed charge and gave him the coke charge.

Comment

No... Wayne breaks the law, he always says in interviews and video's about illegal acitvity. So what does he expect? I know we're all wayne fans, but seriously stop looking for excuses for Waynes stupid illegal actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                No... Wayne breaks the law, he always says in interviews and video's about illegal acitvity. So what does he expect? I know we're all wayne fans, but seriously stop looking for excuses for Waynes stupid illegal actions.
                co sign
                yall watchin 2 many movies

Comment

Wayne called out the cops at the performance before he got hit.

EDIT: I dont know how many times people gotta fucking tell yall, the gun WAS registered to Tez, but in New York you CAN NOT have possesion of a handgun unless you are Law Enforcement or affiliated with Law Enforcement. It was not a matter of a gun being registered or not, it was a matter of Wayne having possesion of a hand gun. Period. It was on HIS bus so it was in his possesion.

Comment

Working...
                  X