Tha Carter IV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter IV?

have any tracks been confirmed for this album yet?

Re: Tha Carter IV?

dont think so ... misunderstood 2 i think.. or maybe that was rebirth... shit idk
    Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Nope!

Comment

February 18th ?
        They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
        MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

Shit..

I don't even know..

Smoke good, eat good.
          Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
          Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
          Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

im excited for it
            /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Comment

wats misundetstood 2? and wat about we be steady mobbin?

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
              "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
              - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
              sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

we be steady mobbin's on that public enemy mixtape that dropped today

Comment

nah but hes workinq on it..
                  "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

before I go I'd like to say whatever your name is that posted this, you're a d u m b a s s. Quit shitting retarded questions out your ass. You don't have to know wayne well or be a genius to know he hasn't even come out with Rebirth yet, and even than you could google Tha Carter IV and I doubt anything would come up if importance. smh..
                    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
                      before I go I'd like to say whatever your name is that posted this, you're a d u m b a s s. Quit shitting retarded questions out your ass. You don't have to know wayne well or be a genius to know he hasn't even come out with Rebirth yet, and even than you could google Tha Carter IV and I doubt anything would come up if importance. smh..
                      couldn't say it any better TrillPhill.
                      to whoever posted this,
                      we all know that Tha Carter IV will be amazing,
                      just give it time.

Comment

Pm from roccstar:

Originally posted by roccstar
                        god damnit stfu talkin to me bitch if you gotta problem hit me up ill giv u my info i dont gotta problem kickn ur ass bitch im for real to so giv me a sign u lil bitch fuck u piss me off bitch
                        Before you laugh here's my reply:

Originally posted by trillphill
                        Originally posted by roccstar
                        god damnit stfu talkin to me bitch if you gotta problem hit me up ill giv u my info i dont gotta problem kickn ur ass bitch im for real to so giv me a sign u lil bitch fuck u piss me off bitch
                        Lmao, someone needs to shove a tampon up there ass. Now let's think, even if you were to kick my ass it won't make you look any "cooler" or smarter with your retarded questions.
                        Maybe I'd have more respect for you if you didn't type like a damn retard spelling half of it wrong. You're the reason America is full of a bunch of morons that give us a bad reputation. And I guess I did my job, seeing as you piss people off with your dumb fucking questions, go read a book and learn something useful.
                        Just thought I'd show you guys we got a bad ass on the forums, beware.
                        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Working...
                        X