Re: Tha Carter IV?

SMFH
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
      Pm from roccstar:

Originally posted by roccstar
      god damnit stfu talkin to me bitch if you gotta problem hit me up ill giv u my info i dont gotta problem kickn ur ass bitch im for real to so giv me a sign u lil bitch fuck u piss me off bitch
      Before you laugh here's my reply:

god damnit stfu talkin to me bitch if you gotta problem hit me up ill giv u my info i dont gotta problem kickn ur ass bitch im for real to so giv me a sign u lil bitch fuck u piss me off bitch
      Lmao, someone needs to shove a tampon up there ass. Now let's think, even if you were to kick my ass it won't make you look any "cooler" or smarter with your retarded questions.
      Maybe I'd have more respect for you if you didn't type like a damn retard spelling half of it wrong. You're the reason America is full of a bunch of morons that give us a bad reputation. And I guess I did my job, seeing as you piss people off with your dumb fucking questions, go read a book and learn something useful.
      Just thought I'd show you guys we got a bad ass on the forums, beware.
      seriously this kid is annoying n Phil kno i got his back, fuck this kid
      Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
      viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

phil a fool

Comment

haha, don't start this shit, i'm cool w/ both yall

Comment

haha thanks for the support Slags I see you, and I don't have a problem with shadow, just some of his music shall I say .

Anyways I'll post the conclusion to the pm's as I feel no need to respond to this:

why are u even on this site if u think i talk wrong dumass what is this a rap fansite for weezy?? yea u think they talk how u want everyone to talk in rap? no so stfu u sound studid...
            Deuce
            �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

haha thanks for the support Slags I see you, and I don't have a problem with shadow, just some of his music shall I say .

Anyways I'll post the conclusion to the pm's as I feel no need to respond to this:

why are u even on this site if u think i talk wrong dumass what is this a rap fansite for weezy?? yea u think they talk how u want everyone to talk in rap? no so stfu u sound studid...
              Deuce
              well we can tell who was dropped on his head when he was little
              actually scratch that, its prolly a 12 year old tryin to sound hard, haha

Comment

Deuce

wow what a bitch, that kid better not ever say shit about me or ill fucking go off on em lol. but anywzys i thought American Dream was on carter 4 because the DJ was screaming it the whole time in the background lol
                ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Originally posted by Slags

Deuce
                  well we can tell who was dropped on his head when he was little

Comment

Pm from roccstar:

Before you laugh here's my reply:

Lmao, someone needs to shove a tampon up there ass. Now let's think, even if you were to kick my ass it won't make you look any "cooler" or smarter with your retarded questions.
                    Maybe I'd have more respect for you if you didn't type like a damn retard spelling half of it wrong. You're the reason America is full of a bunch of morons that give us a bad reputation. And I guess I did my job, seeing as you piss people off with your dumb fucking questions, go read a book and learn something useful.
                    Just thought I'd show you guys we got a bad ass on the forums, beware.
                    Gotta love those hardcore internet badasses
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w

Deuce
                      well we can tell Sh4dow was dropped on his head when he was little
                      Lol he laughs at himself haha ^
                      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

what? i posted the last post n shadow laughed, cmon man

Comment

what? i posted the last post n shadow laughed, cmon man
                          No, you misunderstood my post, re-read the quotes in my post.

Comment

Working...
                          X