Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CARTER 3 THEME????

Originally posted by mweezybaby
    to be honest i really never noticed till awhile back (since i had to play ketchup with his shit lol) when i was listenin to c1 c2 and c3 alot and i noticed the theme between c1 and 2 and i was like huh what happened to 3

but yea idk maybe he didnt do it cuz of all the leaks maybe idk itd be cool to bring it back on c4 but since c3 didnt have it idk if hell do it... he might bring it back tho
    haha..Yeah same here.
    It was confusing.

Smoke good, eat good.
    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
      to be honest i really never noticed till awhile back (since i had to play ketchup with his shit lol) when i was listenin to c1 c2 and c3 alot and i noticed the theme between c1 and 2 and i was like huh what happened to 3

but yea idk maybe he didnt do it cuz of all the leaks maybe idk itd be cool to bring it back on c4 but since c3 didnt have it idk if hell do it... he might bring it back tho
      haha..Yeah same here.
      It was confusing.

yea cuz at first i was just listening to them as songs and not really payin attention to it as a whole
      but when i really really started listening i picked up on it lol <-------------- thats another thing i love you its like cuz i have to play ketchup i would listen to the older songs but since i was really listening to the news ones until i wear them out a little then i would find other songs and shit and really get into them... so basically i always have fantastic songs to reget into lol
      Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13

haha..Yeah same here.
        It was confusing.
        yeah for real, confused me too!

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
          Originally posted by weezyavelli
          Originally posted by datshyt
          he was suppoased to do that with 'A Millie'...he was gon have like 3 different versions of A Milli...one with Tyga, one with Hurricane Chris, and one with the YM label
          Where u heard that ? ..
          i saw that shit on wikipedia and sum articles a while back
          Just googled it and found this :

A Milli was played several times when sampling the record before its release,[1][2] was originally slated to appear on Tha Carter III in multiple versions as "skit-like" tracks, featuring artists such as Tyga, Cory Gunz, Hurricane Chris and Lil Mama[3] though the tracks never made the final cut. They were rumored to appear on the re-release of Tha Carter III, until Wayne revealed that the aforementioned album would be a rap rock album called Rebirth with no connection to Tha Carter III.[4] Lil Wayne samples the song I Left My Wallet in El Segundo Vampire Remix by A Tribe Called Quest. [5] A Milli was ranked the #1 Hip-Hop song of 2008 by MTV.[6]

It might be true ^^

Then the Carter IV will probably have a skit too !

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

All that shit is cool and everything but C3 was good as it was and I hope that C4 is better but the same format as C3.

Comment

Working...
            X