Wayne's Dreads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Dreads

weezy twists/ braids his dreads and then burns them @ tha end? cuz thas how i think he does it and if itz wrong some1 plz tell me ahaha

Re: Wayne's Dreads

does he do anything with his hair at all?
    So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Ole
      does he do anything with his hair at all?
      lol ppl prob do sumthing, its lil wayne c'mon ppl, that niigga prob has a publicist or stylist or sum shit lik that
      "bitch i do what i does/
      y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
      -Weazy

Comment

Basic dreadlock care. He has to wash them every once in a while.
        And make sure to get all the water out, or it'll mold.
        When more hair grows in, he has it twisted at the top to continue 'dreading'.
        He has to keep them properly greased or they'll look dried out.
        I know it's LIL WAYNE but he has regular hair just like anyone else
        EDIT: Oh and if he ever wanted to get rid of them, he'd have to shave it all off.

Comment

"Me real dread"
          Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

he needs to keep the dreads. they are fire. no homo.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
              he needs to keep the dreads. they are fire. no homo.
              yeah. no homo.
              he won't cut him off.

Smoke good, eat good.
              Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
              Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
              Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

actually u dont keep dreads greased the will stick together if u do that. i have them and yes u do wash them and no dreads dont mold its hair but no its not weave so u dont burn the ends at all. his stylist name is nicki she keeps his wardrobe straight and clothes the chick who was following him in the a milli video. she did my hair at the lloyd and lil wayne shoot. but some say his locks are fake that can be believed though they were fat in the early stage at the way of life shoot. young mula crazy

Comment

Originally posted by youngtune_20
                  actually u dont keep dreads greased the will stick together if u do that. i have them and yes u do wash them and no dreads dont mold its hair but no its not weave so u dont burn the ends at all. his stylist name is nicki she keeps his wardrobe straight and clothes the chick who was following him in the a milli video. she did my hair at the lloyd and lil wayne shoot. but some say his locks are fake that can be believed though they were fat in the early stage at the way of life shoot. young mula crazy

who are you to be saying that your where at the lil wayne and lloyd shott and had your hair done buy the stylist lil wayne had his done by???? just curious not callin you out or anything, so dont come back at me all hard and shit, i just need more proof man... serious we all are cuz thats a bold statement around here
                  Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

The Dreads make him wayne lol like without the dreads it wouldnt be the same!
                    ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy
                      The Dreads make him wayne lol like without the dreads it wouldnt be the same!
                      Co Sign,
                      He ain't cutting them til death
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by youngtune_20
                        Depending on what kind of hair you have, they will stick together.
                        Also depending on what kind of grease you use.
                        Also, if you leave over a tiny bit of water, yes they will mold.
                        It has happened to 3 of my friens who cared poorly for their dreads.
                        Not comin at you, just tryin to enlighten
                        EDIT: Plus, you do not have to grease the whole dread, just the roots.

Comment

Working...
                        X