• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's Dreads

Wow, Imagine Weezy bald

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
      Originally posted by Lil_Ole
      does he do anything with his hair at all?
      lol ppl prob do sumthing, its lil wayne c'mon ppl, that niigga prob has a publicist or stylist or sum shit lik that
      Yeah of course, i meant if he did anything at all to make it shorter, i mean, isn't he gonna save til' death or smth like that?
      He looks awesome with his dreads, dreads is so... wayne, it's like his symbol he'll end up MUCH homo by cutting it all off
      So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

does any one know how long they reach to now?
        he cant cut them shorter cuz i lyk them how they use to look around carter 3 leak.
        mix tape came out.

Comment

idk what he dose to it lol

Comment

Originally posted by claw5056
            idk what he dose to it lol
            Spam?

D4! C4!
            LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

He Does do stuff to them like retwist cause he has like curls in prom queen video
              Life's a bitch, but at least she don't bite down.

Comment

Originally posted by i Feel Me
                He Does do stuff to them like retwist cause he has like curls in prom queen video
                Mentioned it before, but Wayne's hairstyle in prom queen is pure raw, when he's in dat ballroom
                So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

me real dread them they scifi

Comment

i was just watching the video of the AMW tour and was like Damn! his hair got long, its' like down the middle of his back.
                    i don't think he will cut them OFF but he probably will have to cut them they will be to his knees in 5 years lol

Comment

Wow..
                      Lol; he'll never cut it off!

Smoke good, eat good.
                      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

I know I love his hair when it's long like this and the prom queen style look.
                        He won't cut them, don't trip.
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

i love his hair when its normal dreds and he puts it up in a rubberband lol thats sick to me idk why
                          Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Working...
                          X