No announcement yet.

How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

I don't get it... like what is wrong with Baseball Sex?
    I think the concept it funny.. like people always refer
    "ooo u got to 2nd base?" haha HOMERUN

Wayne still killing the game.
    2009 has been ridiculous.. quality nigga
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by kurtztay
      Originally posted by Slags
      i'm really disappointed w/ that baseball sex bullshit that i just heard and that seemed to break the camel's back w/ my tolerence w/ fuckin autotune, seriously that song would've been so good if the autotune didn't make it so unbearable to listen to, he ruins SO MANY GOOD SESSIONS THIS WAY if he would just sing i would be completely fine, i think thats decent, but this shit the way that he is operating it just sounds awful, he's way too talented to use that shit, leave that to washed up pop singers ex: Britney Spears

And i'm done
      I semi-feel this way. I dont' mind the autotune so much, as he still spits some raw lines (Get Bizzy, etc.), but I am so fucking fed up with all this R & B singing bullshit. I dont want to hear Wayne sing, because let's face it, Weezy is NOT a good singer. However, i DO want to hear him spit, because he IS a good rapper, the best rapper alive in fact.
      Your a fucking idiot.
      Wayne can sing you fucking idiot.. GOD you lost all respect from me.
      IF HE SOUNDS GOOD WITH AUTOTUNE IT MEANS HE IS GOOD WITHOUT IT.
      Auto Tune does not make you a fucking singer, It's not R&B its just Wayne.
      It's good music, Baseball Sex was not that great but it had some crazy lines

and I call that girl 7, cuz she finna get 8 Lol
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

The baby thing is his buisness, but i really dont like that baseball sex at all, idk i can barely make it to the mack maine part, i mean i love another planet(its my alarm in the morning, its really peaceful no homo lol), but yea sometimes he overdoes the autotune, i like most of his rebirth songs, but i jus want him to get over it and start on somethin new

Comment

Originally posted by E-money
          The baby thing is his buisness, but i really dont like that baseball sex at all, idk i can barely make it to the mack maine part, i mean i love another planet(its my alarm in the morning, its really peaceful no homo lol), but yea sometimes he overdoes the autotune, i like most of his rebirth songs, but i jus want him to get over it and start on somethin new
          ifeel da same way.Rebirth is buildinq alot of hype.alot of leaks
          and wher still waitinq on it. i just want his next proejects alreaddy.
          "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

The Fuckin best doode
            ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

"no, D3 is chill, but i'm talkin bout when the auto tune is so garbled that you can't even understand what he's saying"

FUCKIN CO SIGN ...... its bad when you have to go look up the fuckin lyrics ... and be like OH thats what that nigga sayin..lol
              Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/drake
                "no, D3 is chill, but i'm talkin bout when the auto tune is so garbled that you can't even understand what he's saying"

FUCKIN CO SIGN ...... its bad when you have to go look up the fuckin lyrics ... and be like OH thats what that nigga sayin..lol

uhh ok?.... that was pointless to say beacsue we know that lol.
                ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

lol... sorry i thought this was a forum... lol my bad
                  Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                    i'm really disappointed w/ that baseball sex bullshit that i just heard and that seemed to break the camel's back w/ my tolerence w/ fuckin autotune, seriously that song would've been so good if the autotune didn't make it so unbearable to listen to, he ruins SO MANY GOOD SESSIONS THIS WAY if he would just sing i would be completely fine, i think thats decent, but this shit the way that he is operating it just sounds awful, he's way too talented to use that shit, leave that to washed up pop singers ex: Britney Spears

And i'm done
                    I semi-feel this way. I dont' mind the autotune so much, as he still spits some raw lines (Get Bizzy, etc.), but I am so fucking fed up with all this R & B singing bullshit. I dont want to hear Wayne sing, because let's face it, Weezy is NOT a good singer. However, i DO want to hear him spit, because he IS a good rapper, the best rapper alive in fact.
                    Your a fucking idiot.

to clear it up, he did have crazy lines in baseball sex, but the autotune the way it was used was just awful and ruined the song's integrity he's done this w/ quite a few other songs, if he used a good sounding autotune like in D3 we wouldn't be having this convo + a lot of his verses would be that much harder if he didn't use autotune
                    + his singing sounds better w/o autotune

DOA PLEASE
                    Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Hes just going though a time right now that he doesn't give a fuck about what haters think about him his on waynes world. he need to come down and drop some tracks that we all love and miss, but his still the best. everyone has there up's and down, but when tha carter 4 come out i bet you he'll be back on that carter wayne status

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
                        Hes just going though a time right now that he doesn't give a fuck about what haters think about him his on waynes world. he need to come down and drop some tracks that we all love and miss, but his still the best. everyone has there up's and down, but when tha carter 4 come out i bet you he'll be back on that carter wayne status
                        cosign
                        Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                        viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt

And i'm done
                          Your a fucking idiot.

to clear it up, he did have crazy lines in baseball sex, but the autotune the way it was used was just awful and ruined the song's integrity he's done this w/ quite a few other songs, if he used a good sounding autotune like in D3 we wouldn't be having this convo + a lot of his verses would be that much harder if he didn't use autotune
                          + his singing sounds better w/o autotune

DOA PLEASE
                          Dude, lyrics are the most important thing in a song.
                          Nothing matters more than lyrics and he gives that every song.
                          and I thought he sounded good in Baseball Sex.. dude it's just auto-tune not the end of the world.
                          how does a voice box change if a song goes hard er not
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X