No announcement yet.

How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

Originally posted by Slags
    i'm really disappointed w/ that baseball sex bullshit that i just heard and that seemed to break the camel's back w/ my tolerence w/ fuckin autotune, seriously that song would've been so good if the autotune didn't make it so unbearable to listen to, he ruins SO MANY GOOD SESSIONS THIS WAY if he would just sing i would be completely fine, i think thats decent, but this shit the way that he is operating it just sounds awful, he's way too talented to use that shit, leave that to washed up pop singers ex: Britney Spears

And i'm done

to clear it up, he did have crazy lines in baseball sex, but the autotune the way it was used was just awful and ruined the song's integrity he's done this w/ quite a few other songs, if he used a good sounding autotune like in D3 we wouldn't be having this convo + a lot of his verses would be that much harder if he didn't use autotune
    + his singing sounds better w/o autotune

THANK YOU. I was startin to feel dumb as hell reading some of the replies.
    But you see what I'm talkin about. I mean at first I didn't mind autotune.
    I don't HATE it, but I do think he's overdone it alot.
    Like you said, more of things like D3 would be WAY better in baseball sex.
    Which I completly agree, the lyrics were good but it was just... I don't even know...
    The autotune man... it was just bad.

Originally posted by Jrock23
    Hes just going though a time right now that he doesn't give a fuck about what haters think about him his on waynes world. he need to come down and drop some tracks that we all love and miss, but his still the best. everyone has there up's and down, but when tha carter 4 come out i bet you he'll be back on that carter wayne status
    I second that.

Originally posted by wayne/drake
    "no, D3 is chill, but i'm talkin bout when the auto tune is so garbled that you can't even understand what he's saying"

FUCKIN CO SIGN ...... its bad when you have to go look up the fuckin lyrics ... and be like OH thats what that nigga sayin..lol
    Lmao yo I thought I was the only one that did that

Comment

Well if you wanna hear Weezy sing, Go listen to Around the way girl

I seriously love that song

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy

hahahahha me tooo! He kills it

Comment

Disappointed.

Can't wait for this ''experiment to be over''
          I am a true and dedication weezy fan but I just can't listen to most of his 'rock' now.
          Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
            Originally posted by kurtztay
            i'm really disappointed w/ that baseball sex bullshit that i just heard and that seemed to break the camel's back w/ my tolerence w/ fuckin autotune, seriously that song would've been so good if the autotune didn't make it so unbearable to listen to, he ruins SO MANY GOOD SESSIONS THIS WAY if he would just sing i would be completely fine, i think thats decent, but this shit the way that he is operating it just sounds awful, he's way too talented to use that shit, leave that to washed up pop singers ex: Britney Spears

And i'm done
            I semi-feel this way. I dont' mind the autotune so much, as he still spits some raw lines (Get Bizzy, etc.), but I am so fucking fed up with all this R & B singing bullshit. I dont want to hear Wayne sing, because let's face it, Weezy is NOT a good singer. However, i DO want to hear him spit, because he IS a good rapper, the best rapper alive in fact.
            Your a fucking idiot.
            Wayne can sing you fucking idiot.. GOD you lost all respect from me.
            IF HE SOUNDS GOOD WITH AUTOTUNE IT MEANS HE IS GOOD WITHOUT IT.
            Auto Tune does not make you a fucking singer, It's not R&B its just Wayne.
            It's good music, Baseball Sex was not that great but it had some crazy lines

and I call that girl 7, cuz she finna get 8 Lol
            I'm an idiot? Because im not on weezy's dick for everything he does? Autotune was straight when he jus started doin it, now its like almost every song is on autotune. And no, he is NOT a good singer, autotune makes him a good singer. Get off his dick nigga. Of course all of his songs usually have at least one sick line, obviously, it's wayne. But you are an idiot to say he is good without autotune, you've clearly never heard him try to sing without it.

If Wayne was such a talented singer on his own, he could have made a career like this without autotune. I'm not tryin to hate, i'm the biggest Wayne fan i know and play him pretty much nonstop, but I am not so blindly in love with him that I can't realize the difference between a sick verse and a shitty attempt at a rock song. Sorry but its my opinion, I wanna hear him spit not some gargled up autotune shit.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt

And i'm done
              I semi-feel this way. I dont' mind the autotune so much, as he still spits some raw lines (Get Bizzy, etc.), but I am so fucking fed up with all this R & B singing bullshit. I dont want to hear Wayne sing, because let's face it, Weezy is NOT a good singer. However, i DO want to hear him spit, because he IS a good rapper, the best rapper alive in fact.
              Your a fucking idiot.
              Wayne can sing you fucking idiot.. GOD you lost all respect from me.
              IF HE SOUNDS GOOD WITH AUTOTUNE IT MEANS HE IS GOOD WITHOUT IT.
              Auto Tune does not make you a fucking singer, It's not R&B its just Wayne.
              It's good music, Baseball Sex was not that great but it had some crazy lines

and I call that girl 7, cuz she finna get 8 Lol
              I'm an idiot? Because im not on weezy's dick for everything he does? Autotune was straight when he jus started doin it, now its like almost every song is on autotune. And no, he is NOT a good singer, autotune makes him a good singer. Get off his dick nigga. Of course all of his songs usually have at least one sick line, obviously, it's wayne. But you are an idiot to say he is good without autotune, you've clearly never heard him try to sing without it.

If Wayne was such a talented singer on his own, he could have made a career like this without autotune. I'm not tryin to hate, i'm the biggest Wayne fan i know and play him pretty much nonstop, but I am not so blindly in love with him that I can't realize the difference between a sick verse and a shitty attempt at a rock song. Sorry but its my opinion, I wanna hear him spit not some gargled up autotune shit.
              Yea but dude, Auto tune doesnt really make u a good singer, I mean, People say that T- Pain cant sing, That he�s all about auto tune, But trust me, He can sing
              And Wayne isnt THAT bad of a singer, Go listen to Around the way girl , If u wanna look it up urself

D4! C4!
              LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Well .. He done some crazy thing lately , but he is still my favorite rapper

But he need to keep an eye on his thing , cuz he is gonna loose some .

He wants to make a condom brand , and BAM! he make 3 babies

And btw i dont think that Baseball Sex was supposed to be leaked under that beat , cuz that would be very dumb of them lol

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

when you say wayne is a good singer. do u mean in recorded songs? or live performances? he CANNOT sing.
                  The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

I don't hear any auto tune on baseball sex??????? what are you guys going on about? You guys are all fools...theres no AUTOTUNE on it, its just a faded vocals..or some other effect but that is for sure not autotune.

the thing is Lil Wayne isn't leaking his music, someone else is...so whatever you hear is out of the control of Wayne. Baseball sex could be a total throw away track or it could just be the alternative verses to Nina...Nina was leaked by the Empire and they could just have been fed up with that fact so they decided to re write it. WE WILL NEVER KNOW...

And plus with other artists people always judge them on their albums and there are hardly music coming out from rappers between their albums but Lil Wayne is a total exception where we hear a plethora of music between albums. However his last album was C3 and that was a hit and until I hear Rebirth or Carter IV (because that is what im truly waiting for) I cant be the judge of whether he fell of or not. Some of the music that leaks by Wayne could have been recorded a year ago or yesterday you will never know. However I do have to say I do like some of Lil Wayne's autotune shit...but not all of it and in my opinion I dont think its necessary for him to use it. He's done a couple of hooks (Duffle Bag Boys) singing without autotune and it sounds fucking amazing...another thing ...some of the songs that leak these days are ok..but some shit is straight fire like Salute but like I said before you can't judge all this unofficial mixtape music that leaks inbetween albums...its unfair to him. Wait for Rebirth or better yet CIV since its a hip hop album to make a judgement on whether he fell off or not.

Also fuck this personal life shit it has nothing to do with his music. Bob Marley had kids from multiple women and he was one of the greatest musicians out there. It has nothing to do with the music.

...and Wayne can't actually sing??? Like properly sing...you could say that you like how Wayne sounds like when he sings and he can get away with it...but in real standards he can't sing, but like i said that doesn't matter 'cause its Wayne.

Personally I can't wait till Wayne is done with this rock shit and calms down and starts back on his hiphop shit..and I do think his verses are a bit weaker but thats just cause he has like 1000 plus songs I mean its already amazing how much material he recorded maybe he should start re recording and maybe thinking up lines and writing them down as well and changing them..just a thought ...like putting more time into the music instead of just finishing like 2/3 songs a day or whatever amount he does.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                      I don't hear any auto tune on baseball sex??????? what are you guys going on about? You guys are all fools...theres no AUTOTUNE on it, its just a faded vocals..or some other effect but that is for sure not autotune.

the thing is Lil Wayne isn't leaking his music, someone else is...so whatever you hear is out of the control of Wayne. Baseball sex could be a total throw away track or it could just be the alternative verses to Nina...Nina was leaked by the Empire and they could just have been fed up with that fact so they decided to re write it. WE WILL NEVER KNOW...

And plus with other artists people always judge them on their albums and there are hardly music coming out from rappers between their albums but Lil Wayne is a total exception where we hear a plethora of music between albums. However his last album was C3 and that was a hit and until I hear Rebirth or Carter IV (because that is what im truly waiting for) I cant be the judge of whether he fell of or not. Some of the music that leaks by Wayne could have been recorded a year ago or yesterday you will never know. However I do have to say I do like some of Lil Wayne's autotune shit...but not all of it and in my opinion I dont think its necessary for him to use it. He's done a couple of hooks (Duffle Bag Boys) singing without autotune and it sounds fucking amazing...another thing ...some of the songs that leak these days are ok..but some shit is straight fire like Salute but like I said before you can't judge all this unofficial mixtape music that leaks inbetween albums...its unfair to him. Wait for Rebirth or better yet CIV since its a hip hop album to make a judgement on whether he fell off or not.

Also fuck this personal life shit it has nothing to do with his music. Bob Marley had kids from multiple women and he was one of the greatest musicians out there. It has nothing to do with the music.

...and Wayne can't actually sing??? Like properly sing...you could say that you like how Wayne sounds like when he sings and he can get away with it...but in real standards he can't sing, but like i said that doesn't matter 'cause its Wayne.

Personally I can't wait till Wayne is done with this rock shit and calms down and starts back on his hiphop shit..and I do think his verses are a bit weaker but thats just cause he has like 1000 plus songs I mean its already amazing how much material he recorded maybe he should start re recording and maybe thinking up lines and writing them down as well and changing them..just a thought ...like putting more time into the music instead of just finishing like 2/3 songs a day or whatever amount he does.

Co fuckin sign

D4! C4!
                      LEGGGOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy

hahah seriously dude the first time i heard that song i laughed so hard its kinda ridiculous if it wasnt lil wayne i wouldnt have listened to it dude lol it grew on me though lol
                        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

well hes the best rapper still, but yea, he is kinda crazy, so many kids, and that smiley tatto! thats just crazy :suprised:

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X