Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne's haters are growing in numbers.....have you noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's haters are growing in numbers.....have you noticed?

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
    Yeah Wayne have plenty haters and so do everyone else but its a waste of time to defend him because obviously they're not going to stop and you're not getting paid for it. Wayne don't know you personally which means he don't give a fuck about you. 80% of Wayne fans tell haters "you're just mad because Wayne is rich". Haters don't make Wayne rich, fans do. Haters and fans is wasting time by sitting home on youtube going at it about someone they don't know personally. Instead of bragging about what Wayne got, try getting it yourself, instead of hating on Wayne for what he got, try getting it yourself.
    You have just won this thread.

Comment

People hated B.I.G. & 2Pac when they were alive, no different.

Comment

I waz thinking the same thing yesterday! The only reason I could of was the fact dat(like gucci mane said) everywhere u go they hear him nd dats y derr upset ryt now! but wateva dey juz mad cuz he waz dubbed best rapper alive and richest rapper alive nd dey wish they werr in hiz spot but WAYNE AINT GOIN NOWHERE!!!!

Comment

I actually think he's not getting hated on as much anymore. The whole kissing baby and gillie thing finally died down and peoiple are paying more attention to his music, People are even starting to forget rebirth (imo it was a great album, but the critics think differently.)

Comment

haters are gonna hate when you are doin great thigns

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              I actually think he's not getting hated on as much anymore. The whole kissing baby and gillie thing finally died down and peoiple are paying more attention to his music, People are even starting to forget rebirth (imo it was a great album, but the critics think differently.)
              wtf?? did he kiss gillie too????? I don't think so

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                wtf?? did he kiss gillie too????? I don't think so

its really not even worth gettin worked up about people hating on youtube, people can say what they want about Wayne, it doesn't change my opinion of him anyway, and no! he did not kiss Gillie lol

Comment

He didn't kiss Gillie lol but him and Wayne had beef a while back

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Wayne's haters went down a lot.. well people finally either realized how good he really is. Or they got tired.
                    The only time I still see a lot of hate is when Wayne did Forever, Drop The World and No Love with Eminem.
                    Everyone automatically turns it into a competition..

Hate is only a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically yet- Wayne
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Tha funny thing is...most of them niggaz hatin on wayne would probably freak out if they actually met him probably askin for pictures and autograph...99% of them r just internet haters not haters in real life...

Comment

if they really hate him soo much, why do they listen to his music inda first place.? they see him as a threat. aint nobody spit as hard as wayne...no one!

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Working...
                        X