Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

Birdman can't drop a solo single lol.. it's kind of sad but oh well. He just knows he needs Wayne or Drake to keep it hot. Oh well, whatever works.
    But the video was strait. To many censors, imo. Still cool though. Better than most green screens.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

anybody else notice there was autotune added to waynes verse?

or am i trippin?

Comment

I've never really listened to the song that much, but yeah i did notice autotune, specially at the end of his verse.

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by DJRollinDeep View Post
          Yeah I'm gonna guess it's his first single. I wonder if Birdman will ever put out a solo single
          More den likely he wnt put out a solo single bcuz it mite suk! Dats y he always has hard rappers in his videos!!!

Comment

4 My Town was Soulja Boy & Drake's song
            Money To Blow was Drake's song
            Always Strapped was Wayne's & Juelz's song
            Southside was the Original Young Money's song

The list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by DJRollinDeep View Post
              Loyalty | Birdman | Music Video | MTV

Another green screen video it's hot though good to see Wayne
              haha i saw that on mtv jams. i was on the comp in the other room an i heard loyalty and i was like shit, its on mtv jams! lmao

Comment

Working...
              X