How Many...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many...

Songs do you think Weezy recorded before going in? And now with the EP comin' up do you think that we will hear some new songs before it drops? Hopefully we will hear some new material, but i dont think that we will hear anything new before the EP drops i september.. What do you think?

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Re: How Many...

I hate to be a joy kill, but dude's official tapes does usually consist of material which was previously leaked in lower quality to bullshit tapes like Empire's Drought is Over series. I doubt it's entirely new material as he is in prison, and if it's jail-recorded material, I'm sure it will sound like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
      I hate to be a joy kill, but dude's official tapes does usually consist of material which was previously leaked in lower quality to bullshit tapes like Empire's Drought is Over series. I doubt it's entirely new material as he is in prison, and if it's jail-recorded material, I'm sure it will sound like crap.
      Yes i get that, but do you think that we will hear some "new" material (leaks) now with the EP comin up?

Instagram:
      NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
        Yes i get that, but do you think that we will hear some "new" material (leaks) now with the EP comin up?
        I guess. If not, what's the point of even releasing a tape?

Comment

cortez is putting the EP together

meaning he's choosing songs to put on it

not once did they say wayne recorded songs for it...there just making it for the fans...a little prelude to C4

Comment

I didn't mean in the tape, i meant will it come out more "new music" before the EP comes because in this month the only "new" Lil Wayne song was Execution style, did he record more songs? because execution style cannot be recorded a very long time ago, or am i wrong?

Instagram:
            NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              cortez is putting the EP together

meaning he's choosing songs to put on it

not once did they say wayne recorded songs for it...there just making it for the fans...a little prelude to C4
              okey.. Thanks for settle things up for me

Instagram:
              NordicBeauties

Comment

I hope we'll hear some new shit. -and me, personally, think that it's all new material. I think that's something which couldn't be used on C4. -but who knows..

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
                  I hope we'll hear some new shit. -and me, personally, think that it's all new material. I think that's something which couldn't be used on C4. -but who knows..
                  I reallyreally hope that as well..

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

The EP will probably have one new song, a couple remixes, and high quality leaks. I can guarantee that Light Up is going to be on it, and most likely No Love too.

Comment

I think all tracks will be new material, as I can imagine that there are so many unreleased left-overs from the "Tha Carter"-squence and mixtapes. I hope we will finally hear "30 Minutes To New Orleans"!
                      GOOD

Comment

I'm sure they'll be a couple new songs of Weezy being featured with someone before the EP. The EP is like 3 months away, At least 3-4 songs will come out.

Comment

Working...
                        X