Re: How Many...

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
      EP is going to be digital right?
      yeah but tez said that he might make it a disc for christmas

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
        yeah but tez said that he might make it a disc for christmas
        Yeah, which means that the physical disc is just going to be the digital download burned, which means that its going to be impossible to obtain a (high quality) FLAC of the EP. That's why I hate digital releases.

Comment

nice1111111111

Comment

Originally posted by RAP123 View Post
            nice1111111111
            WTF?.....

Instagram:
            NordicBeauties

Comment

Its hard to say how many he recorded, we'll just have to wait and see......

Comment

I mean damn, Waynes probably coming from a totally diff place now. Those songs were prolly for Carter 4... but you know Waynes gonna change it up once he gets out... So they're prolly just releasing some from that time that they know wouldnt fit on C4.

I feel like the YM camp has the leaks on lock now. What with their rise being both plagued and helped by leaks. I feel like YM understands what can happen with leaked tracks of Wayne (mixtapeDJs jump on them and make a name for themselves.) I think there will never be a another "Mixtape Series" of leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by SIGHR View Post
                  I mean damn, Waynes probably coming from a totally diff place now. Those songs were prolly for Carter 4... but you know Waynes gonna change it up once he gets out... So they're prolly just releasing some from that time that they know wouldnt fit on C4.

I feel like the YM camp has the leaks on lock now. What with their rise being both plagued and helped by leaks. I feel like YM understands what can happen with leaked tracks of Wayne (mixtapeDJs jump on them and make a name for themselves.) I think there will never be a another "Mixtape Series" of leaks.
                  I wouldn't say YM has their leaks on lock.. Drizzy's album leaked?
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                    Damn you're right! but it does seem like they've put a tighter hold on their wayne tracks. 2007-2009 you'd find NEW songs on some random ass mixtape. That hasnt happened in a while.

Comment

they will be good I just know it....the leak was exceptionally good
                      buy ig story views

Comment

Originally posted by carteryeahhh View Post
                        they will be good I just know it....the leak was exceptionally good
                        this will be 29934884884x's better than the leak lol

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                          Almost every ones album leaks. It just depends on who really wants it. Drizzy album leaked because the preorders that sites got. ex. amazon. Nearly every album leaks now 1-2 weeks away from release.
                          Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Working...
                          X