Notice wayne has shorter verses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice wayne has shorter verses?

Has anyone notice wayne has been cutting his verses short on songs lately? Like i swear wayne he doesn't go as long as he used to. The only current song i can think of when wayne is just spitting for so long is Steady Mobbin. Even in no Ceilings 75% of the songs where short i remember when this nigga use to go hard for 5 minutes on every song. Now most songs of his songs are 3 minutes long and on a featured song he has a 30 second verse. Who else besides me notice?

Re: Notice wayne has shorter verses?

agree
    but i think it is a problem in the whole music industrie. Most of the songs released now are shorter as the songs for 10 years.
    What I'm Doing, Getting Money, What We Doing, Getting Money, What They Doing, hating on us,

Comment

I like a song 4-5 minuttes, maybe 6 .. and then ya have a nice song!

Comment

I noticed it, he's doing 16's instead of 32's now.Its understandable

Comment

The last song he went long on but slow at was Me and My Drank..but that song was/is hard

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

he just go shorter on some features, cause he'll still get paid the fuck out for that. he still spits long verses when he's on a track with gudda (most recently demolition 1 & 2, i dont like the look, small thing to a giant, money or graveyard) no love is a long verse, miss me is a long verse. pussy niggaz he goes in on, cause millz is young money. his features like tattoo foreva are obviously just to bank. he takes a half hour, spits a few bars, makes $100k or whatever he's charging.

so no, i disagree. he's just doing more features lately with people who aren't his people. so bitches like keri hilson, britney spears, justin bieber spend big money to get wayne on their track, and he spits it short, cause fuck them. gudda probably dont pay wayne nothin, and he gets the real verses, cause they go back

Comment

Yeah^^ No Love is a new song, and that was a long ass verse!

Comment

Originally posted by larry_kush View Post
                he just go shorter on some features, cause he'll still get paid the fuck out for that. he still spits long verses when he's on a track with gudda (most recently demolition 1 & 2, i dont like the look, small thing to a giant, money or graveyard) no love is a long verse, miss me is a long verse. pussy niggaz he goes in on, cause millz is young money. his features like tattoo foreva are obviously just to bank. he takes a half hour, spits a few bars, makes $100k or whatever he's charging.

so no, i disagree. he's just doing more features lately with people who aren't his people. so bitches like keri hilson, britney spears, justin bieber spend big money to get wayne on their track, and he spits it short, cause fuck them. gudda probably dont pay wayne nothin, and he gets the real verses, cause they go back
                what you got against keri?

Comment

Originally posted by larry_kush View Post

My thoughts^^^

Comment

...or maybe whoever created the song doesn't want Wayne to take all the spotlight and have a better feature? He is obviously going to go hard on a Young Money tape because he's repping himself as well as his crew. He had a long verse with Em as I doubt Em was worried.

Comment

I Don't Care Cus He Got Better Verses Now AnyWay

Comment

Havent noticed. But maybe its becuse they dont wanna pay wayne so much.

Comment

Working...
                        X