Leaked Rebirth Songs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leaked Rebirth Songs ?

it can't be the producers, it has to be 1 of his entourage cuz none of the big time producers would leak their shit
    ex: Kanye, The Runners, Street Runner, Cool n Dre, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Manny Fresh (who he has been talkin to lately for the hot boyz reunion)
    Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

co-sign with mostly everybody!
      I'm feelin like a veteran, that's caught up in a settlement with no form of impediment or any of its synonyms HANNNNNHHHH!

Comment

there are 7 songs total...i thnk

Comment

Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
          I don't feel bad for Wayne it's his fault that he doesn't make any of his own beats, and he obviously doesn't lock down his studio because he likes to give CD's to his "friends" and his team and stuff like that.
          realist sht said, if you could lock down you're sht, which im not an artist so i dono how it is to do so or what not, there wouldnt be this problem. i think some of it has to be for hype and to keep his fans and people satisfied, cus think of it like this, what happens if he just stopped puttin music out like he does right now? yea it would be... catastrophic to some people lOl. there are so many sites based around just his leaks/releases that it wouldn't be pretty
          �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Wayne is a hard worker, on brand new [Remix.]
            he tired of ppl leaked it...
            he jus pop out songz and shit lik babys
            Dey takin his shit.....dey got him bitchedd....lmfao!!!!!
            "Turn yo muthafukkin flowers 2 feathers now fly ta heaven, Kevin."

Comment

all i gotta say is eliminate tha rat n we got ourselves an album for once
              Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
              viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

The songs leak because Wayne makes a billion songs and like 70% of them are ok at best. Then there are a few with a couple of sick lines maybe and then a small amount that are just amazing. Wayne unlike most rappers releases his shit anyways because he doesnt care about criticism he just makes music for the sake of making music. (Eminem for an example does the same thing but he doesnt release most of what he makes)

Hes a Volume Scorer but when he hits the shit is a game changer

Comment

^^ that shit is the realest anything ever wrote...i also think he leaks shit just to see wtf people gonna think and to hype it up more especially for the rebirth... i think the nigga is a lil unsure of how much autotune and how much rap and shit and how to get a good balance...
                  Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
                    Originally posted by NosXero
                    I feel bad for Wayne; no rapper likes it when their shit gets leaked. Wayne has to make 60 songs for an album before he can gather up 20 and make sure none of them were leaked.
                    more like a 120
                    Yeah feel ya nigga
                    Sucks bad

Smoke good, eat good.
                    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                    X