• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne is getting bashed everywhere on youtube

Carry on... nothing new Haters gonna Hate
    So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

So? Its nothign new. Its been like this since '07 or even earlier lol get used to it.

Comment

when you at the top, you got everybody tryin to knock you off. fuck the haters

Comment

I think the people who hate on Wayne give him more attention than his fans do lol.

not being serious but damn.. haters always trying SO hard to prove their point and it's like bro.. it's an opinion.
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Just cause he's the biggest mainstream person... Wayne is one of those people you love or hate there's no in between.

Most of those like the real hip-hop, the stuff back in the 90's and such like 2pac, Biggie, NWA, etc. and now they see people like Soulja Boy and shit and they think Weezy is the leader of this new gen so they hate on him.

Comment

I'm guessing Wayne not being shy at all about saying he's the best doesn't exactly turn haters away either lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                I've got a question we all say wayne is o top thats why hes got haters what bout Eminem no one seems to hate on him and hes been on top for longer than anyone part from perhaps Jay?
                Em has his fair share of haters not as much as Wayne but he still got a good few of them......

Comment

Wayne got so many haters coz he dares to be different and is confident enough to call himself the best and is actually one of the greatest.
                  "Put The Dick In They Mouth So I Guess Its FUCK WHAT THEY SAY"
                  "Haters Carry On"
                  "Why Thank You, If Yous A Hater, Im Eatin, Yous A Waitor"
                  "Haters Gotta Go On ITunes to Go get Me" or youtube or whatever, they aint shit...
                  FUCK EM

Comment

We know.. It's just because err body don't understand weezy's way of rap and music. They just don't see the nice about Wayne (metaphors for example)

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                      Those ppl are the ones that listen to hip hop on the lyrical part, not so much mainstream. Most of Lil Wayne is mainstream music. Personally I wish Lil Wayne would go back to his old ways like Tha first 2 Carters. But those people on Youtube are retarted, they waste their time watching people they critizcize.
                      If your gonna call someone retarded spell it right first..

And yeah so what, everyone who's writing those comments are mad. Wayne's getting money, he's getting mad publicity...even from jealous. they wish they could be doing that. and when they say things like "this is realy rap, fuck lil wayne" their pretty much saying Wayne is the whole rap game..look at it that way and take it as a compliment. if you got haters your doin shit right

Comment

That's because wayne's got a style in rapping. Unlike those other rappers.
                        is it wrong being different(in a good way)?
                        And im sure those haters,no matter what they say, try to turn him down, he wont get affected
                        Like, get a life lol

i'm right right
                        you're wrong left
                        im regularly irregular*

Comment

looooooooool who cares?

YouTube = Retard's Meeting Place. I only go there for music and to piss ppl off

Comment

Working...
                          X