Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defo showin this to a few haters.

Comment

didn't meth & red cosign wayne as well??

Comment

Talib Kweli: “Dr. Carter is one of the greatests rap songs I ever heard”

Ice-T: “Weezy is amazing”

Layzie Bone: “Lil Wayne is the man”

Ice Cube: “He’s dope. It’s a good thing always see a great MC, flow to the top. That can’t never hurt the game”

DJ Premier: “He step up his lyrical game, he’s the most improved rapper. I see him from childhood to what he’s doing now. I applaud him”

Raekwon: “He is one of top-top contenders in the game. He work hard for that”

Comment

Originally posted by RawTune2005 View Post
          Talib Kweli: “Dr. Carter is one of the greatests rap songs I ever heard”

Ice-T: “Weezy is amazing”

Layzie Bone: “Lil Wayne is the man”

Ice Cube: “He’s dope. It’s a good thing always see a great MC, flow to the top. That can’t never hurt the game”

DJ Premier: “He step up his lyrical game, he’s the most improved rapper. I see him from childhood to what he’s doing now. I applaud him”

Raekwon: “He is one of top-top contenders in the game. He work hard for that”

and didn't ice-t diss him last year lol?

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
            and didn't ice-t diss him last year lol?
            Ice-T knows that Wayne is great, but last year he said something that's true: How can be possible someone who made a song like How To Love and using womens pants got a "chopper in the car"? That Wayne isn't real. The real Wayne is the 1995-2008 Wayne, that nigga who spits raw and used to do only Hip Hop. I don't agree with a lot of things that he does in the last three years. The Lil' Wayne that I love is the man who only do Hip Hop, not that rock and pop shit. All these praises he got from other rappers, he gained because that raw shit that he used to spit, not because this pop shit he's into now.

Comment

Working...
            X