Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My take about Weezy's new voice & pitch...please listen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take about Weezy's new voice & pitch...please listen.

Please listen, off Wayne's new album IANAHB to this song:

What's Wrong With Them (to prove my point easier, fast-forward to 1:20 and listen from there)

Then please listen to:

That Ain't Me

On the song That Ain't Me, Weezy is rappin RAW, with no stupid pitch correction, squeaky, girly voice, slightly autotuned. On That Ain't Me, it reminds me of Weezy's flow in Da Drought 3, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III. That is the raw rappin that I love. I do NOT like what the engineers are doing with his voice in alot of these new releases, it all started in No Ceilings from what i've noticed. As I said, he sounds girly, squeaky, high pitched, and annoying. And I know that is not his true voice, just listen to That Ain't Me. I hope C4 my nigga goes back to what the true fans digg.

thx for listening.
    Last edited by lunatick90; 09-28-2010, 09:23 AM.
    Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
    If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
    And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
    Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Re: My argument about Weezy's new voice & pitch...please listen.

That isn't an argument lol. But okay

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Re: My take about Weezy's new voice & pitch...please listen.

Originally posted by lunatick90 View Post
      Please listen, off Wayne's new album IANAHB to this song:

What's Wrong With Them (to prove my point easier, fast-forward to 1:20 and listen from there)

Then please listen to:

That Ain't Me

On the song That Ain't Me, Weezy is rappin RAW, with no stupid pitch correction, squeaky, girly voice, slightly autotuned. On That Ain't Me, it reminds me of Weezy's flow in Da Drought 3, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III. That is the raw rappin that I love. I do NOT like what the engineers are doing with his voice in alot of these new releases, it all started in No Ceilings from what i've noticed. As I said, he sounds girly, squeaky, high pitched, and annoying. And I know that is not his true voice, just listen to That Ain't Me. I hope C4 my nigga goes back to what the true fans digg.

thx for listening.
      i was completley thinking basically the same shit earlier. his voice got a lot higher over the past couple years

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        That isn't an argument lol. But okay
        fixed.

Did you carefully listen to the two songs before answering to my opinion on this subject and think about what ive said, kuz you answered in like a few sec after i posted da topic so i highly doubt it.

Comment

his voice does sound much better in That Aint Me.

Comment

I agree but in That Ain't Me,Wayne's verses were recorded in the C2 era,I believe,so that explains the difference.Also,I believe he rushed recording songs before he went in so that why some of the songs on IANAHB were mediocre.

Listen to the Light Up(Remix).That was raw right there,just wait til' Wayne free,all of his shit will be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Auberon420 View Post
              i was completley thinking basically the same shit earlier. his voice got a lot higher over the past couple years
              Its the engineers makin it like that, it did not get that higher by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by lunatick90 View Post
                fixed.

Did you carefully listen to the two songs before answering to my opinion on this subject and think about what ive said, kuz you answered in like a few sec after i posted da topic so i highly doubt it.
                I've already heard both of them. I just don't understand what the argument is

Comment

Originally posted by sPiR1Tualll x View Post
                  I agree but in That Ain't Me,Wayne's verses were recorded in the C2 era,I believe,so that explains the difference.

Listen to the Light Up(Remix).That was raw right there,just wait til' Wayne free,all of his shit will be hard.
                  proof that That Aint Me was recorded in the mid 2000's? And you contradicted yourself, EXACTLY your right thou Light up Rikers Remix weezy's verse was over the phone and the engineers could not alter it, so its RAW, the way I digg it.

Comment

Originally posted by sPiR1Tualll x View Post
                    I agree but in That Ain't Me,Wayne's verses were recorded in the C2 era,I believe,so that explains the difference.Also,I believe he rushed recording songs before he went in so that why some of the songs on IANAHB were mediocre.

not in c2 era.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      I've already heard both of them. I just don't understand what the argument is
                      Either listen to them again, carefully, and listen to what i've said about his voice, and if you still have no idea what i'm talking about then thats your opinion.

Comment

Oh fuck, I fail. Never mind, I see what you fixed now lol

EDIT: I do know what you're talking about with his voice, never said I didn't

Comment

Working...
                        X