Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My take about Weezy's new voice & pitch...please listen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My take about Weezy's new voice & pitch...please listen.

i personally think nothing has changed listened to the carter last night then this AM listened to the new shit, he does have auto tune in it but his voice its self is the same, but u gotta think back n the day there was no auto tune when he first came out && he's much older than say 16 18 yrs old now so he's voice has changed. so lay off lil waynes voice cuz he's the best rapper alive till u can do better, let me see what u got?

PROPS GO 2
    a-bjerg!!

Comment

Wayne without autotune >>>

Comment

that would be awesome, but then all that music wouldnt be there, ? i truly dont know how autoturn works. haha

PROPS GO 2
        a-bjerg!!

Comment

^ This is how it works

C1, C2 Wayne > New Wayne
          Fuck autotune and pitch-altering..

Comment

haha ill listen to it when i get back from lunch. hahahaha thats funny.

PROPS GO 2
            a-bjerg!!

Comment

Originally posted by superman2 View Post
              Fukk u for even making this dumb thread lol yes im mad
              lol
              Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
              If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
              And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
              Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Originally posted by MiSSTHR33 View Post
                i personally think nothing has changed listened to the carter last night then this AM listened to the new shit, he does have auto tune in it but his voice its self is the same, but u gotta think back n the day there was no auto tune when he first came out && he's much older than say 16 18 yrs old now so he's voice has changed. so lay off lil waynes voice cuz he's the best rapper alive till u can do better, let me see what u got?
                I should not waste my time responding to this but I will anyway. Stop being a Stan, even if Wayne comes out mumbling the ABCs backwards you'll think its the best song in the world. And I'm not talkin about when he was 16 in like 1998 lol, just early last year he did not use the pitch altering effect to his music, I noticed it start in No Ceilings, and autotune has been around since the 1980s, he just did not use it the way he uses it now.
                Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

lunatick90 Hey? I said the two version of Wasted are really different, I agree with you for that, BUT I said that the fhigh pitch girly voice on the second version is the same than the freestyles I suggested to you, but now I'm a little too busy to show you the videos Lol maybe later

Comment

that ain;t me . this is how his voice should be . FOREVER
                    They say it�s better to give . . well I don�t give a fuck !

Comment

wow rude much? yes most ppl are on here. nah actually im not like that if i hear sumthing i dont like of his ill straight say it.
                      im sorry u think so highly of urself but i know what is right and wrong, and lil wayne does sound the same listen closer, i think he has a lot to do with age as well honey think about it a kid wouldnt always be a kid they grow up waynes voice just changed a lil i just dont get why its that big of a deal he's still sailing millions more than millions im sure of it.

PROPS GO 2
                      a-bjerg!!

Comment

Originally posted by lunatick90 View Post
                        I should not waste my time responding to this but I will anyway. Stop being a Stan, even if Wayne comes out mumbling the ABCs backwards you'll think its the best song in the world. And I'm not talkin about when he was 16 in like 1998 lol, just early last year he did not use the pitch altering effect to his music, I noticed it start in No Ceilings, and autotune has been around since the 1980s, he just did not use it the way he uses it now.
                        That's when I noticed it too, when Wasted leaked (with Swag Surf) I was like "WTF?!". I even typed a comment on Youtube asking if I was the only one who thought his voice was different. He can make it sound really good though (Drip, Gonorrhea).

I can't stomach that second verse in What's Wrong With Them tho lol.
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

You guys are dumb as hell if you think his voice isn't being altered... I don't mind it too much, but I rather it not to be.

And somebody ask Streetrunner on Twitter when Wayne recorded his verses, he answers alot.

Comment

Working...
                          X