DJ Khaled And Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Khaled And Wayne

Since Khaled is now signed with young money/cash money and the suffix is a 'no ceilings' type mixtape from it's day, being one of Wayne best, my second fave tape behind D2 and then no ceilings.

So my question is, do you people think Wayne and Khaled will do another one once he gets outta jail, maybe 'The Postfix'?

I think this might happen more than D4 because drama not young money like khaled is and wayne might want that more ya know..
    haha I dont know just a thought but only want Drama, Khaled, and wayne doin his mixtapes...no one else because he always delivers on those, no ceilings being his own tape and everyone knows the Dedication series and what he has done with Khaled already.

Re: DJ Khaled And Wayne

I had to LOL at the Postfix thats very creative haha

But yeh the Suffix is like my 2nd fav mixtape that would b fire
    Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
    If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
    And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
    Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

I think he should contiue with Tapes such as Drought 1-3, No ceilings etc.. Fuck A DJ

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        I think he should contiue with Tapes such as Drought 1-3, No ceilings etc.. Fuck A DJ
        This. Or do a DJ tape and release a NoDJ a couple months later. Big Sean, where you at?

Comment

Same here. DJs just fuck up the songs tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by scr1pty View Post
            Since Khaled is now signed with young money/cash money and the suffix is a 'no ceilings' type mixtape from it's day,
            ? is a no ceilings type mixtapee? whats that mean?

Honestly Dj Khaled back then is a wholeee diff dj. he would yell over the entireeeeee diskkk ..

correct me if im wrong but don't da drought's have dj's too? doesn't mean they shouted on the tapes but i thought da drought 1/2 was khaled as well

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              Same here. DJs just fuck up the songs tbh.
              Yeah. It's fun when there's a DJ mixtape out we always hopes for the non-DJ one! like, who wants DJs on their songs.

Comment

if wayne can pull something like the suffix off again....that..would...be...FIRE

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

The Dedication series is classic...you cant fuck up a classic team.....Drama is needed he always hypes up the tape a lil more....plus if wayne spits anything like dedication 2...we gonna need a DJ to navigate all that heat
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

This may be a little off topic but does anyone have The Suffix WITHOUT the "Secret Weapon" tags all through it??

Comment

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but why does one need a DJ to host a Mixtape? Why can't Lil Wayne do an independant one? I thought No Ceilings was an independent one but someone said it was hosted by DJ Drama.

Comment

Wasn't the Drought 3 (one of Wayne's best mixtapes IMO) hosted by DJ Khaled?.. Maybe make an Official Drought IV

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Working...
                        X