• Show
Clear All

Re: Sober Wayne

Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
    You guys bitch and moan to much Just enjoy his music Its not that hard
    LMAO. Yes, enjoy music.

Comment

Yea buddy, his voice and punchlines definitely better than anything in IANAHB. In my opinion, dat album waz wack. Not a fan of it, but bought it just 2 support him. I waz really into Fire Flame so hopefully C4 is more like this but harder. Btw, I personally prefer his older stuff but everyone changes so I'm down wit it. No Ceilings waz good but so much diff. Da drought series...sqad shit Call me an O.G.

Comment

fuck that man wayne wont stay sober for shit before you now it he'll be his good old fucked up self like we all know and love him for

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
          One thing they need to do is turn off (or at least turn down) that fucking voice fixer. But apart from that, I thought the Fire Flame verses had better flow, clearer voice, better lyrics/punchlines than his stuff right before he went in
          ^^ This. That damn voice thing is the most annoying thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezah View Post
            After hearing waynes first verse after waynes release im startin to think sober waynes as i expected not good. Maybe its just me but waynes delivery changed alot the fcked up high pitched voice and all that. I just hope the coming tracks wont be like this.

What do u guys think?
            I have to completly disagree with that man. He sounds great, sober Wayne sounds different yes but he still sounds great. Can't wait for C4.

Comment

Good verses, only thing that was off was his voice. I want that Run This Town type shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 3i11y View Post
                fuck that man wayne wont stay sober for shit before you now it he'll be his good old fucked up self like we all know and love him for
                u trippin if u like wayne for being high..I dono about you but I like his music.
                Last edited by superman2; 11-17-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superman2 View Post
                  WTF? u trippin if u like wayne for being high..I dono about you but I like his music.
                  Forreal its like people want Wayne just to get high just because they do aswell or they dont like change. Even if it means him going back to jail etc.

Try to understand that no matter how much you want him to stay on WAYNE IS OFF THE DRUGS

Comment

I don't even see a change in his voice lol

Comment

Originally posted by 3i11y View Post
                      Yeah I'm sure we'd all love him for getting sent back to prison You should be pissed if he doesn't stay sober, not happy. That just means he's putting himself at risk of going back...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

being sober is the worst state to be in for music

wayne's still killin shit though

but hopefully he got a med card & can smoke at least. then if he get that script back for syrup he'd be straight. fuck alcohol anyway

Comment

Originally posted by larry_kush View Post
                          being sober is the worst state to be in for music
                          No its not. Does Jay-Z get high as fuck? Does Tyga? Does Nicki? Not all artsists get high. I get what you mean tho. But its not really a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X