X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
    I don't care about sales either, but I think a lot of people other than the members on this forum are going to look out for it because Wayne just came off a mill and everyone is anticipating the numbers he will do this time around.

But yea I'd love to see Wayne do over 700k at the least.
    thing is, he didnt just come off a mil, IANAHB and rebirth followed C3 and didnt even get close so people should just wake up and smell the pussy

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
      thing is, he didnt just come off a mil, IANAHB and rebirth followed C3 so people should just wake up and smell the pussy
      Well like most people on this forum say..those weren't "Tha Carter". But I agree with you totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        He doesn't do it for sales; he does it for himself. Wayne wants to be remembered as a great musician and a great rapper, not just a great rapper.

- Lil Wayne Says New Single 'How To Love' Gives Him 'Goose Bumps' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

maybe he doesn't care about sales, but his record label obviously does... Universal or w/e has say in what he does they need to make $$ too

Comment

So do you think he was told to do a crossover record or he chose to do one himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
            So do you think he was told to do a crossover record or he chose to do one himself?
            probably told... just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
              probably told... just my opinion
              I strongly think he wanted to do it..

Comment

He obviously makes whatever music he wants... as everybody on YMCM does, evidently

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  He obviously makes whatever music he wants... as everybody on YMCM does, evidently
                  He most likely made that choice on his own, but the label had to approve it as a single first
                  I Rock My Hat To The Side Like I Paint Pictures
                  Smoke Weed, Talk Shit Like Lane Kiffin...

Life Is A Gamble And I'm All About My Poker Chips...

Comment

Offcourse he chooses whatever song he wants to make. When he's in the studio he just picks the beat.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      notsureifsrs

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                      maybe he doesn't care about sales, but his record label obviously does... Universal or w/e has say in what he does they need to make $$ too
                      this

Wayne's on a leash for the rest of his life or till he's done with his contract.

Originally posted by Sjors View Post
                      Offcourse he chooses whatever song he wants to make. When he's in the studio he just picks the beat.
                      You know his label sends him beats and shit to do right?

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                        I don't care, as long as the song is good Im fine. They make great songs together
                        Em sux now. He just shouts while being angry. em off drugs = big idiot pmsing

Comment

CM and Universal have a distribution deal, universal doesnt run shit. Baby and Slim own 100% of cash money, and they obviously let Wayne do whatever he wants, he's also the president of CM.
                          Wayne Mack and Tez decide which songs theyre gonna release as singles, not universal.

Comment

Working...
                          X