X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Bigger bro... The song coming on Friday is HUGE.
    Lol? Let me guess....WTT?
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Nah haha. But I can't tell info about the song tomorrow sorry. You will see a thread about it in the Music Domain tomorrow around noon.... that is all...

Yeah I try to let y'all know of anything I can when I'm 'allowed'. But some people are so bitchy about shit rofl. I mean, I haven't lied about shit. Everytime I say a song is coming, soon, it does. I see y'all though, the appreciative ones.

No, when I say 'C4' song, I mean like made for C4. I can't confirm any of these are for C4... And I don't really remember lines, sorry. I heard a good amount of songs that day, mostly not Wayne songs, so I was more focused on the songs than remembering lines.
      Thanks for the info bro much respect

Comment

IMOO i think best thing yet should of been on tha carter 4 tbh its sooo fucking raw man I jus started loven it. You guys may disagree but its sooo sick love the flow on this shit.

Comment

THPPP broo good looks on he info bruh, thats all i needed to hold me down till tom appreciate it bruH!
          "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
          see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

I really think Waynes World will be a single
            So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
              IMOO i think best thing yet should of been on tha carter 4 tbh its sooo fucking raw man I jus started loven it. You guys may disagree but its sooo sick love the flow on this shit.
              Amazing song man. I remember when he wanted Ye for the remix and shit.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

dam i wanted a new wayne song tomar lol its all good tho
                Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Yo THP, From What You Have Heard. Would You Say CIV Is More Of A Chilled Out, Mellow Album? Or...

Can't Wait For This Other Song Tomorrow Aswell.

Comment

Amazing song man. I remember when he wanted Ye for the remix and shit.
                    and Common
                    Prod. By Deezle...shit is fucking intense

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune
                    Yea is it ? i keep seeing people sayn detox, WTT and some green goblin shit i never heard of :S
                    notsureifserious...
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Some people are never satisfied. Wayne already did a shit load of features and released a new single. What? He's suppose to drop a new song every time ya'll want one? Smh

Comment

Is Tyler The Creator bumpin i been hearing bout him a lot lately

On-Topic: I can't wait 2 hear sum new wayne, I wish he was releasing a new song this weekend. It ain't even got 2 b for C4.
                        Shouts out 2 THP for the info doe

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Twist View Post
                          make that 5 tracks.
                          http://twitter.com/#!/EastExclusives/status/53539991606935552

One of thee tracks is fucking crazy. 3 beats, 3 dope verses, 1 song. This is like a milli, 3 peat, 6' 7', on meth with a few blunts. Ha!
                          http://twitter.com/#!/EastExclusives/status/53540632005840897
                          hooollllyyy shit. That track with 3 beats sounds insane.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by lil twist View Post
                          o.m.f.g. This next track will be as big as lollipop not ask wack, but as big. Trust me. I might be getting a hard on right now
                          twitter

btw... I'm not a huge lil wayne fan but this shit is crazy
                          twitter
                          yeeeaaah boy!

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X