This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Don't know if it has been posted but the album is being mixed by Fabian (c3 mixer) and Mike

mixedbyfabian C4 me and @MikeBanger bout to hurt some feelinggggsss
    5 days ago
    mixedbyfabian Dearest hackers.... There will be no emailing, no idisking no ftping we're goin straight old school on this album....

Comment

^ good to hear they're trying their best to keep this bitch in the vault.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
        not sure i wanna get my Nostradamus on... and then get blasted for it. i'll p.m you my "guess".

Hey Mr.Carter, tell me where you been?
        okay cool

and yh, i like that lil message to the hackers lol

Comment

i rememba YMCMB saying that the "Legendary" artist that wayne has on his album is the one that Drake wanted for his but couldnt get..

i also remember Drake saying that he wanted Sade on his album who both Drake & Wayne have NEVER worked with and is a LEGENDARY artist.

Sade on C4 would be fuckin epic.. she will definitely bring the smooth soul music out of weezy ... he would have no choice but to do a "tie my hands" type song with her on it!!
          Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
            Don't know if it has been posted but the album is being mixed by Fabian (c3 mixer) and Mike
            Great news. Great

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ
            dude jus be quiet. u reported me for a stupid reason obvi u cant take a joke...
            I didnt report u. I dont even know how to do that...

Theres places to joke bout random shit. Just keep this place about C4 or wayne related atleast. Is it too much to ask?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

You're gullible if you believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
                i rememba YMCMB saying that the "Legendary" artist that wayne has on his album is the one that Drake wanted for his but couldnt get..

i also remember Drake saying that he wanted Sade on his album who both Drake & Wayne have NEVER worked with and is a LEGENDARY artist.

Sade on C4 would be fuckin epic.. she will definitely bring the smooth soul music out of weezy ... he would have no choice but to do a "tie my hands" type song with her on it!!
                Sade just worked with Jay-Z for her new Greatest Hits album, and she never worked with a rapper before...so I hope Weezy was lucky to be able to work with her
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Man, that "Get 'Em" song is crraaaazay.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    Sade just worked with Jay-Z for her new Greatest Hits album, and she never worked with a rapper before...so I hope Weezy was lucky to be able to work with her
                    yea bro if weezy does work wit her i hav a feelin it wuld be a classic.. shes crazyyyy picky with her music she loves to hav the music mean something to the public.. wayne on a song wit her wuld be Tie My Hands on steroids in my opinion lol

ff topic: and for that east exclusive thing its prolly the biggest april fools prank cause he has every1 in a frenzy right now lol i mean i hope he comes thru but less likely since it isssss april fools day

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                      Man, that "Get 'Em" song is crraaaazay.
                      forreal! i hope it makes the album!

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
                        yea bro if weezy does work wit her i hav a feelin it wuld be a classic.. shes crazyyyy picky with her music she loves to hav the music mean something to the public.. wayne on a song wit her wuld be Tie My Hands on steroids in my opinion lol

ff topic: and for that east exclusive thing its prolly the biggest april fools prank cause he has every1 in a frenzy right now lol i mean i hope he comes thru but less likely since it isssss april fools day
                        He's having people think he's really going to release it later. He said he can't be that big of a douchebag. He's gonna get people twice in one day hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
                          He's having people think he's really going to release it later. He said he can't be that big of a douchebag. He's gonna get people twice in one day hahaha
                          lmao i wouldnt be surprised if he had a username on this forum just havin a laff at us

Comment

Working...
                          X