X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    I feel like it will do well like other albums this year, but fail on a Carter level.
    This is what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      I know you're trying out this new sarcasm thing, but alot of real life fans chose not to buy those albums cuz it wasnt C4 or rap.

Hell, I didn't buy those albums but I'm getting C4. Ppl aint stupid. They know what they want.
      Ok so you're saying if INAHB was better than C3 you still wouldn't buy it because it's not labeled as "Tha Carter". I didn't really like INAHB except a few songs, but I still bought it. What kind of fan would you categorize me as since im not a "real life fan" that chooses not to buy these albums because it wasn't C4?

Comment

People are getting wayy to emotional and nerves over C4 lol just let it play out the way Wayne wants it to.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
          Ok so you're saying if INAHB was better than C3 you still wouldn't buy it because it's not labeled as "Tha Carter". I didn't really like INAHB except a few songs, but I still bought it. What kind of fan would you categorize me as since im not a "real life fan" that chooses not to buy these albums because it wasn't C4?
          Somebody tell this guy that the very premise of the situation is that INHAB is NOT a Carter album and is more like a glorified mixtape of sorts.

"Carter" name is a brand in music at this point, ppl know what to expect from it in terms of quality, hype, promotion, music.
          Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 03-31-2011, 11:02 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
            People are getting wayy to emotional and nerves over C4 lol just let it play out the way Wayne wants it to.
            Wordd bruhhhhh!!!!!
            "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
            see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

yes people know what to expect when Wayne is making a Carter. More people will buy the Carters.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                Somebody tell this guy that the very premise of the situation is that INHAB is NOT a Carter album and is more like a glorified weak mixtape of sorts.

"Carter" name is a brand in music at this point, thats what ppl want.
                So basically no one was supposed to buy "INAHB" and the 800k people in the US were idiots and not true fans of Lil Wayne but bought it just because they heard "Right Above It".

Ohh ok I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                  ^
                  this..
                  well said because I see a few people bitching about someones own opinion on this or that when they aint even heard the shit. Lets just see where he takes us on C4, then ya'll can make your own opinion..
                  BG NATION

Comment

I don't give a fuck every single sounded good too me. Some niggas are worried about how far he gotten on the billboard chart's in shit, and how "John" supposedly failed(Which it didn't). As long as the songs are not wack who gives a fuck. I fuckin Love 6'7 and think John is dope.

Comment

nah if it wasnt for lollipop c3 would have never sold, an if yaw like c3 better yaw got that mtv flow, whole cd was mainstream, was a very good cd but my on opinion is IANAHB is better

Comment

not tryin to start anything with anyone, but:

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                        Yea man he's still the best rapper, after hearing every single post prison verse I couldn't stop listening to each of those songs.
                        ... was this ^ just a troll post?

Comment

IMO Ive said milli twice in this thread but for real I just want all the haters to SHUT THE FUCK UP. Everywhere I go weezy this weezy that get off his dick man hes doing him do your self. I want c4 to blow these mutha fuckas away and then... buy his album too The best of both worlds But for real EVERY HATER back the fuck uppppppppppppppppp

Comment

Working...
                          X