X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by TheArticlesOf
    hes an ass just leave it alone this isnt helping so stop i'll handel his 4 by 4 ass later but remain on topic before some1 flames you lil wayne said c4 is way better than c3 lyrically
    That's the main thing, I wanted C4 to be.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      Funny 'cause I haven't said one thing about it the last couple pages. You and everyone else has.

THP, Any Wayne dropping over the next few days?
      BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by TheArticlesOf
        hes an ass just leave it alone this isnt helping so stop i'll handel his 4 by 4 ass later but remain on topic before some1 flames you lil wayne said c4 is way better than c3 lyrically
        Yup.

And I am fully expecting C4 to be 10x better than C3 because as Wayne said, and I agree with him, that he is better now than he was in 08 with C3.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          No Im not, that was totally uncalled for.....sorry I missed that post.

You seem like a nice person bro.....
          Ugh sorry about that, there has been so much unnesessary and repetative posting in this thread that it is unbelievable.

Comment

I feel like this is gonna flop.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              I feel like this is gonna flop.
              I feel like it will do well like other albums this year, but fail on a Carter level.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Die hard wayne fans will buy the album and he has ALOT of those over the years so minum he'll do is 500K but he needs to get the trend followers AKA Wiz Khailifa and whoever else fans on board aswell.

Wiz flopped btw. I remember some dweebs wondering if he'll be competition for Wayne. Funny how u get called a hater for seeing whats logical sometimes lol.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850
                  What does that have to do with this album?
                  A lot actually, some members are expecting a Lil Wayne song tomorrow possibly from C4. Anymore questions?

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  Die hard wayne fans will buy the album and he has ALOT of those over the years so minum he'll do is 500K

Yea that's exactly what happend with Rebirth and INAHB. Inb4 "but, this is tha carter series"
                  Last edited by gaurang; 03-31-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    I feel like it will do well like other albums this year, but fail on a Carter level.
                    Because you may of heard some of the album you just lowered my expectations. All this talk about the album might flop, seriously got me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post

Yea that's exactly what happend with Rebirth and INAHB
                      I know you're trying out this new sarcasm thing, but alot of real life fans chose not to buy those albums cuz it wasnt C4 or rap.

Hell, I didn't buy those albums but I'm getting C4. Ppl aint stupid. They know what they want.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      Because you may of heard some of the album you just lowered my expectations. All this talk about the album might flop, seriously got me sad.
                      lol don't get caught up on that. Sh1t, he said he heard it over AIM... if what he heard was even C4 final cut material.

At best he's giving yall his assumptions from short snippets of some songs.
                      Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 03-31-2011, 10:41 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                        He also may not have heard some of the album... He said he didn't know for sure whether or not the songs he heard actually made the album. Besides, you shouldn't let someone else's opinion affect yours anyway.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          I know you're trying out this new sarcasm thing, but alot of wayne chose not to buy those albums cuz it wasnt C4 or rap. I know many ppl who thought INHAB was a mixtape because of YMCB's confusion also.

Hell, I didn't buy those albums but I'm getting C4.
                          yeah true a alot of people at my school thought IANAHB was a mixtape. Most people I know never bought Rebirth but now I here so many people talking about C4 here in RI. People I know who don't like Wayne love "John". They say he's bringing his street side back.Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X