This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Anyone Remember When Scoob Or Somebody Said There Were Songs Like I Told Ya'll On C4. I Hope They Still Kept Those Songs

Comment

I want the song with the verse he keeps rapping on tour.

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
        I want the song with the verse he keeps rapping on tour.
        Highway to Heaven, God Do You See My Headlights? one of my favorite lines. Lookin In My Rear Veiw, I See Life In It, I Try To Slow Down, I Get Rear Ended. DOPE

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
          Highway to Heaven, God Do You See My Headlights? one of my favorite lines. Lookin In My Rear Veiw, I See Life In It, I Try To Slow Down, I Get Rear Ended. DOPE
          Pause haha. Rick Ross' album cover for self made was released today and that is coming out May 24th. CIV cover must be close....

Comment

one month
            + one week

C.IV

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              i really want soup to leak (iz that the official name*?) ecpsessilely if it got changing beat parts, unique and different song really wanna hear it.
              Yeah, I'm pretty sure its the real name, or at least something to do with food.

Man talking in between beats - "Hope you're enjoying appetizer, heres your main course"
              Wayne - "Good, 'cause I'm 'bout hungry then a mufucka......"

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post

Man talking in between beats - "Hope you're enjoying appetizer, heres your main course"

track-01......... (?)

Comment

It better not make C4 with its current verses. sh1t just re-do the whole thing

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                    It better not make C4 with its current verses. sh1t just re-do the whole thing
                    Soup is hardly mixtape material tbvh. Its a good idea song, but it stops there. His lyrics suck, his flow isn't nothing great.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I don't know why everybody is shittin on this song. It sounds so dope to me. Kinda like dr carter with the breaks between verses.
                      I want to have it on my ipod now lol

Comment

lol yall gettin too picky.. i gues bcuz hes spoiled his fans in the past but anything wayne does it seems like its never good enuff.. john is dope and bangssss but no1 wants it on c4, 6f7 we all went crazy an praised lol now ppl dont want it on C4

nowwww very few ppl who herd SOUP dislike the track that NONE of us herd and ppl sayin its not C4 material.. its there opinion maybe wen we finally hear u mite actually love it..

relaxx yall lol if anything leaks now its prolly a leftover . u think wayne gona let ANYBODY just listen to C4? knowing that technology these days ppl can record songs over their fone? lol na if anything hes lettin DJ's or others hear wats leftover that way wen they leak it its cool cuz it aint make the cut

just my take on the situation since i really dont kno shit lol

lets stay positive !! C4 bitches !
                        Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
                          lol yall gettin too picky.. i gues bcuz hes spoiled his fans in the past but anything wayne does it seems like its never good enuff.. john is dope and bangssss but no1 wants it on c4, 6f7 we all went crazy an praised lol now ppl dont want it on C4

nowwww very few ppl who herd SOUP dislike the track that NONE of us herd and ppl sayin its not C4 material.. its there opinion maybe wen we finally hear u mite actually love it..

relaxx yall lol if anything leaks now its prolly a leftover . u think wayne gona let ANYBODY just listen to C4? knowing that technology these days ppl can record songs over their fone? lol na if anything hes lettin DJ's or others hear wats leftover that way wen they leak it its cool cuz it aint make the cut

just my take on the situation since i really dont kno shit lol

lets stay positive !! C4 bitches !
                          Yes he's spoiling these lil Fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                          X