This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

I think like my legacy and holy grail (history)

sounds like a epic version of Told Ya'll And go getter.

they must have atleast two songs like that.

Comment

Why doesnt someone from YMCMB come out and either confirm or deny these rumors? Someone has to know about them.

I hate not knowing what the hell is goin on lol

Comment

C3 had a millions pushbacks soo expect the same for this album
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

I hate how we are getting no news on this album and it supposed to come out May 16. Maybe its a good thing to push it back a month?

Comment

They need to go threw with what they were going to do.

the promotion sucks. we get somethin bout c4 every 2 months. its ashame

Comment

He needs all this shit like going on 106 & Park and premier new videos etc...
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                He needs all this shit like going on 106 & Park and premier new videos etc...
                Yeah, that's what I was exacly thinking.

I think your my long lost older brother.

Comment

I was thinking, if he was gonna release CIV right after jail, wouldn't he already have the cover and taken the photo shoots

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

You guys need to forget about the promotion aspect of the album for just a second. If the music is good, it will speak for itself. He's going to push 300-500k without promotion 100 percent the next couple of weeks just depends on how good the music is ...it's Wayne, he is a promotion machine in himself , as long as the music is fresh it will make its impact.

They will definitely do promotion, there will be tv/radio spots, posters up around cities.. the video for John will be around, the rest of the features he's done have been in rotation on radio stations, expect a 3rd single beginning of May and so on and so forth ..

Already the hype has been created over the rumor of the tracklist and the whole anticipation about whether or not the album is getting pushed back. People are talking about it all over the internet ..shit will make it's impact as long as the music is good.

Comment

Well we need somethin about c4. theres just nothin. its dead.

but ive been too so i need to catch up on here.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        You guys need to forget about the promotion aspect of the album for just a second. If the music is good, it will speak for itself. He's going to push 300-500k without promotion 100 percent the next couple of weeks just depends on how good the music is ...it's Wayne, he is a promotion machine in himself , as long as the music is fresh it will make its impact.

They will definitely do promotion, there will be tv/radio spots, posters up around cities.. the video for John will be around, the rest of the features he's done have been in rotation on radio stations, expect a 3rd single beginning of May and so on and so forth ..

Already the hype has been created over the rumor of the tracklist and the whole anticipation about whether or not the album is getting pushed back. People are talking about it all over the internet ..shit will make it's impact as long as the music is good.
                        True, he doesn't need to do major promotion to sell but most fans enjoy him Promoting things. Your 110% right though.

Comment

he's lil wayne he dont need no promotion

Comment

Working...
                          X