Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Hopefully they drop it soon then.
    YMCMB and soon

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      They have shot the video to John already. Whilst on tour a couple weeks back.
      khaled tweeted that, right?

i thought i remembered hearin that.

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
      MTV is slacking tbh, they need to stock Wayne on tour and get a mini interview off him haha
      i think "Sway" is on tour with them, or seems to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post

i think "Sway" is on tour with them, or seems to be.
        No idea, but what hasn't he posted something

Man every single blog has C4 has been postponed to June, and their source is the RapDose post which has no source attached to it..

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          khaled tweeted that, right?

i thought i remembered hearin that.

Yeah I think so. But Danny also said it on a blog post or on fb, if I remember right.
          But I definitely remember that they shot it.

Comment

No idea, but what hasn't he posted something

Man every single blog has C4 has been postponed to June, and their source is the RapDose post which has no source attached to it..
            thats why i still say may 16th... until further "official" word.

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Yeah I think so. But Danny also said it on a blog post or on fb, if I remember right.
            But I definitely remember that they shot it.
            he's gonna flood the market, more. i dont even wanna look to see how many times he's on Billboard.

Comment

I don't even know what to think. I just spent an hour going over the past 40 pages since it got unlocked and I feel like I wasted time with both a probably fake track list and release date. I've been saying for a while now that I think wayne is purposely keeping this album as quiet as possible. But it seems like the closer it gets the more I'm in awe that he may really be trying to keep it all to himself til may 16. No complaints here though itll just make me go nuts in a month. The fake list seems to have too many features. Just an opinion unless a lot of them are hooks or something. I wish that music history artist would be lady gaga. She's unique. She literally has not had a bad single. I feel like that collab could be music history with best rapper and best pop artist in the world. And as much as I want to believe Danny and all these rumors about June release date given ymcmb history I can't do it when every concert Wayne makes fans yell May 16.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Oh and I'm still not 100% about john being a single. Unless I've missed something nobody has that confirmed from either Wayne or Ross camp and if they have could somebody post the link? I mean they aren't even performing it on the tour you would think Wayne would bring Ross back out to do it if it were a C4 single
              Cole World: The Sideline Story
              September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
                Oh and I'm still not 100% about john being a single. Unless I've missed something nobody has that confirmed from either Wayne or Ross camp and if they have could somebody post the link? I mean they aren't even performing it on the tour you would think Wayne would bring Ross back out to do it if it were a C4 single
                you're right... there has been no "official" word on what/where "John" is for.

Comment

What's really strange about "John" is that Wayne doesn't perform the song @ the I Am Still Music tour
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I don't even know what to think. I just spent an hour going over the past 40 pages since it got unlocked and I feel like I wasted time with both a probably fake track list and release date. I've been saying for a while now that I think wayne is purposely keeping this album as quiet as possible. But it seems like the closer it gets the more I'm in awe that he may really be trying to keep it all to himself til may 16. No complaints here though itll just make me go nuts in a month. The fake list seems to have too many features. Just an opinion unless a lot of them are hooks or something. I wish that music history artist would be lady gaga. She's unique. She literally has not had a bad single. I feel like that collab could be music history with best rapper and best pop artist in the world. And as much as I want to believe Danny and all these rumors about June release date given ymcmb history I can't do it when every concert Wayne makes fans yell May 16.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

You have the right mindset. Dont believe shit too much till ya see it.

and yes we do alota speculating and bs-ing in this thread

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

No one told you to read it all, you know this is a Lil Wayne fan site so what do you except? And that what do you mean it has so many features have you listened to C3? The track list that was shown basically had two extra features and 2 extra songs than C3..

Comment

John is most likely just a Street Single.
                        I don't think Wayne would put a song like that really on Tha Carter IV.

Comment

No one told you to read it all, you know this is a Lil Wayne fan site so what do you except? And that what do you mean it has so many features have you listened to C3? The track list that was shown basically had two extra features and 2 extra songs than C3..
                          He was just simply stating that he feels as though he wasted his time reading all that because nothings confirmed. He wasn't bitching. And 2 features is and isn't a big deal. I mean imagine c3 with 2 extra features, it coulda been a good thing or bad. I agree though, way too many features if it's a real list. Just chill out bro, no reason to get all defensive over what he said.

And you can't lie the last like 600 pages are bullshit and nothing but arguing/speculating

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Working...
                          X