Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: where will 6 foot 7 foot chart on billboard?

If 6'7 is just a single, imagine the rest of the album.
    Know Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
      If 6'7 is just a single, imagine the rest of the album.
      i cant imagine!!! hope it doesnt leak

Comment

Originally posted by sai93 View Post
        i cant imagine!!! hope it doesnt leak
        Hate to break it to you, but it has about a 100% chance of leaking. Every album leaks now

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
          i def don't see 6'7' a radio banger like i said before. he does need another Lolipop type record. but I don't think that's possible. The closet Lolipop "remake" was On Fire...... idk tho

I don't agree. everybody here in Nj/Ny are loving that track..
          In "Hot 97" they put it on repeat everyday.. yesturday they put that shit like 9 times on repeat and today like 3 times.. i swear.. i was ass fuck.. & I know for sure wayne has another lollipop type record.. but better..
          I'm waiting to hear that..
          Last edited by Cristhhian; 12-18-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

This album NEEDS to be amazing. The last two weezy albums were flops. Rebirth was god awful, and I am not a human being was half assed. Both of the albums did terrible first week numbers also. Rebirth took months to go gold and IANAHB took a few months as well. To be stay current this album has to be amazing. If this album flops, we can consider 3 flops in a row by wayne. It will mean that he will just fade away in the rap game. The main idea behind C4 should be redemption. Weezy needs to prove again that he has enough substance to stay relevant and mainstream.
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
              This album NEEDS to be amazing. The last two weezy albums were flops. Rebirth was god awful, and I am not a human being was half assed. Both of the albums did terrible first week numbers also. Rebirth took months to go gold and IANAHB took a few months as well. To be stay current this album has to be amazing. If this album flops, we can consider 3 flops in a row by wayne. It will mean that he will just fade away in the rap game. The main idea behind C4 should be redemption. Weezy needs to prove again that he has enough substance to stay relevant and mainstream.
              TRUE, But IANAHB Wasnt that bad jus no promo, no videos, etc, and ur definitely right, i have no doughts carter 4 will prove once again, Wayne will never fall

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
                I don't agree. everybody here in Nj/Ny are loving that track..
                In "Hot 97" they put it on repeat everyday.. yesturday they put that shit like 9 times on repeat and today like 3 times.. i swear.. i was ass fuck.. & I know for sure wayne has another lollipop type record.. but better..
                I'm waiting to hear that..
                yea. we'll see.

Comment

You know what I want to do? Might sound dumb but at the same time smart..
                  When Carter 4 comes out I want everybody on LWHQ to show a Picture of the actual album with their name in a lil paper next to the album.
                  because I know for sure some of this "New" people don't even buy Lil wayne albums... they only want free music and all that shit & don't wanna support.. & I hate that..
                  What Y'all think?

Comment

When Carter 4 comes out I want everybody on LWHQ to show a Picture of the actual album with their name in a lil paper next to the album.
                    because I know for sure some of this "New" people don't even buy Lil wayne albums... they only want free music and all that shit & but don't wanna support.. & I hate that..
                    What Y'all think?

What exactly would be the point? And how would someone prove it if they bought it on iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      What exactly would be the point? And how would someone prove it if they bought it on iTunes?

Cuz if we have, for example 15,000 people here and everybody supports and buys the album we're gonna know it's gonna sell good..

I don't know about itunes you can think of that.. Lol

I just want Lil Wayne to sell good..

Comment

because I know for sure some of this "New" people don't even buy Lil wayne albums... they only want free music and all that shit & don't wanna support.. & I hate that..
                        What Y'all think?

smh, most people buy albums off itunes.

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

What Y'all think?

smh, most people buy albums off itunes.
                        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Cuz if we have, for example 15,000 people here and everybody supports and buys the album we're gonna know it's gonna sell good..

I don't know about itunes you can think of that.. Lol

I just want Lil Wayne to sell good..
                          But why would you post a picture? Lol

I'll probably end up buying hard copy and iTunes version since I'll have bought all the singles so the full album on iTunes won't be that much more

Comment

Working...
                          X