• Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    lmao
    What?

Comment

Only Track from that list I want is Cold ft. Chris Brown and Kanye..That one is hot......

My dream track is: Lyrical Time Chamber ft. Nas and J. Cole...

Basically this track has three producers.....9th Wonder, Kanye West and Elite........9th is for Nas and he raps 32 bars about hip hop when he was in his prime....
      then the sounds of a time machine comes in and then A similar beat comes on but this time from Kanye with his own spin and Wayne raps about the Present state and sound of hip hop....same thing with Cole but his section is by Elite putting a spin on the beat......and J Cole rapping about the future of hip hop....All have 32 bars of lyrics to brag about their time period and big up the others....What you guys think??
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        What?
        laughin at the guy asking for a source to the fantasy list...shoulda quoted him but oh well

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          laughin at the guy asking for a source to the fantasy list...shoulda quoted him but oh well
          Lol.

I'm here bumping Black and Yellow and I think Wiz would make a good feature for C4, I don't know though...it's something about him, maybe his constant talk about weed and stacks.

He has no substance.

Comment

Maybe like on the chorus or a hook, but not a verse...

Comment

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
              01. Handcuffed (prod. by Lex Lugar) - Straight spitting over a hardcode Lex Lugar beat, a track showin' he's really back. see: Tha Mobb.

02. Ride In (prod. by Develop) - see: Walk In, Fly In.

03. 6'7 f. Cory Gunz (prod. by Bangaladesh) -

04. R.I.P (prod. by Cool & Dre) - R.I.P to these wack rappers.

05. Told Yall (prod. by KY Finis) - Didn't somebody say he re-did a verse or two?

06. Cold f. Chris Brown & Kanye West (prod. Chase N Cashe) - Single material, catchy Breezy hook w/ Wayne and Ye' goin' in.

07. Scary (prod. by Cool & Dre) -

08. We f. Young Money (prod. by Kane Beatz) - I mean, he's def. gonna let YM get some type of shine on this... mind as well let them all be on one song. T Pain hook?

09. She On Me (prod. by Tha Bizness) - R&B type track..

10. Somethin' Else f. Tech N9ne (prod. by Swizz Beatz) - Weird beat, weird flow... no hook, straight spittin'.

11. Deaf (prod. by Infamous) - Deaf to the haters, rumors...

12. The Hottest f. Hot Boys (prod. by Mannie Fresh) - Hot Boys reunion...

13. The Battle (prod. by Streetrunner) - Dark Streetrunner sample... see: Trouble.

14. B.M J.R 2 f. Birdman (prod. by Mannie Fresh) - Self explanatory.

15. Maybe She Will f. Rick Ross & Drake (prod. by T-Minus) -

16. Moula Crazy (prod. by Boi-1-Da) - Street banger.. see: Bill Gates.

17. I Am Hip Hop f. Jay-Z & Eminem (prod. by Kanye West) - We all know what this gotta be about.

18. Ride Out (prod. by Develop) - see: Fly Out, Walk Out.
              1, 2, 3 (obviously lol), 12, 13, 14, 17, & 18 all sound dope bro

I wouldn't really want another Told Y'all, I feel it would take the specialness out of the one we have; and #14 should be Part 3, we already have Part 2. I would like a part 3 & 4 on CIV to make up for CIII not having one.

If a Hot Boys reunion track does end up being on there I hope Turk is out to be on it, produced by Mannie, and verses from both Mannie & Birdman also.
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Only Track from that list I want is Cold ft. Chris Brown and Kanye..That one is hot......

My dream track is: Lyrical Time Chamber ft. Nas and J. Cole...

Basically this track has three producers.....9th Wonder, Kanye West and Elite........9th is for Nas and he raps 32 bars about hip hop when he was in his prime....
                then the sounds of a time machine comes in and then A similar beat comes on but this time from Kanye with his own spin and Wayne raps about the Present state and sound of hip hop....same thing with Cole but his section is by Elite putting a spin on the beat......and J Cole rapping about the future of hip hop....All have 32 bars of lyrics to brag about their time period and big up the others....What you guys think??
                That would be epic

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Wow 143 pages. We are going to have like 400+ pages by the time this gets released. Which I am going to say will be late 2011.

6'7 is number 6 on Itunes now as well btw. Needs the vid badly. I think its climbing because of all the performances wayne did and all the magazine articles everyone is writing about.
                  Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    That would be epic
                    I know thats what Im saying......How can we get this idea to wayne though...I'm gonna try to tell Develop..haha

Comment

I know thats what Im saying......How can we get this idea to wayne though...I'm gonna try to tell Develop..haha
                      Even if the idea did get to Wayne I don't think he would do it, He has idea's coming from a lot of other people like Birdman, Tez, and his other staff.

Comment

It's worth a shot... Haha

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          Even if the idea did get to Wayne I don't think he would do it, He has idea's coming from a lot of other people like Birdman, Tez, and his other staff.
                          I don't think wayne would pass up a chance to do a track like that......but your right...who knows all the ideas he is getting...

Comment

Working...
                          X