This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Not Afraid Is An Eminem Song Though, Wayne Has A Completely Different Rap Style To Him.

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
      Yeah, but that doesn't mean a succesful single can't contain some kinda message or topic. Listen to Not Afraid or I Need A Doctor. Those are great singles and they actually contribute to the value of the albums.
      Ahhhhhhh........................I Need A Doctor makes me want to cut myself.

Comment

Nigga im pimping i get my butler to fuck my ladies i'll fuck your mom and her unborn mother if she saids something lol You like my ryhmes

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaNutzz View Post
          Nigga im pimping i get my butler to fuck my ladies i'll fuck your mom and her unborn mother if she saids something lol You like my ryhmes
          /vote4ban
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I need a doctor isn't even ems single. Dre basically gave him a song, do two verses to yourself and then write me one and we will it my song. but I agree with skullcandy. It does make you want to cut yourself

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaNutzz View Post
              Where do u people come from, some1 weird always poppin on here. please answer

Comment

Eminem lost all respect after he claimed to have mj opposing disease im currently chaseing that white nigga to make him say sorry feel me

Comment

people's idea of a "story" or "meaning" is just some depressing emo type shit. cos most teenagers these days think they have hard lives so they apparently relate to emo songs.

Wayne makes music that people can get hyped to and get confused by and talk about and sing along with or go to a concert and have a fuckin good time to.

the fuck am i listening to some depressing shit for?

Comment

New york town its a store in China

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Tru i explain this but when lil wayne does make a meaningful song its quailty work like cry out, troublem, love me or hate me, la la la, when they come for me, Imma go getta, pray to the lord

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      people's idea of a "story" or "meaning" is just some depressing emo type shit. cos most teenagers these days think they have hard lives so they apparently relate to emo songs.

Wayne makes music that people can get hyped to and get confused by and talk about and sing along with or go to a concert and have a fuckin good time to.

That's what I think. I don't want to hear that shit that's gonna make me all sad and depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

+Repped I Thought i was the only1 thinking this, i dont wanna hear about bad times, why not listen to things that you love, money, bitches, etc, ILL Punchlines and great lyrism without rape talk and shit.

Comment

So tru bitchass pale niggas fainting over bitchass eminem crying to his aunt because he hates his dead mom who apparently fucked him premature

Comment

Working...
                          X