X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
    I was watching the live videos on the blog in Baltimore, and I came up with something that would be a dope idea for C4. In the beginning of the concert a telephone rings than a operating machine picks up and they ask for Dwayn Carter and then the response was he is no longer in custody as of Novemeber 4, 2010, then the concert began with him coming out.

I think that would be a cool intro for C4 with the telphone, than right after the calls done the 1st song comes in,
    I thought about the same thing while I was watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
      I thought about the same thing while I was watching it.
      I think that would be crazy, then right after that the Intro song that Develop produced :O

Comment

Yea that'd definitely be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by NiggaPee
          Nigga may you read my introduction
          I read it. I laughed.

Comment

c4 commming.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
              I was watching the live videos on the blog in Baltimore, and I came up with something that would be a dope idea for C4. In the beginning of the concert a telephone rings than a operating machine picks up and they ask for Dwayn Carter and then the response was he is no longer in custody as of Novemeber 4, 2010, then the concert began with him coming out.

I think that would be a cool intro for C4 with the telphone, than right after the calls done the 1st song comes in,
              man im hopin for that! im also hopin he does some unique stuff with the album like wat u mentioned..i hope c4 isnt dissapointing
              How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
              Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

One of my biggest wishes for C4 is for the album to have an actual concept, where all the tracks flow great and are strategically place, I feel like C4 should reflect Waynes life over the past couple years. Like after C3 and having all the success and fame to going to prison and now proving hes back on top

Comment

What if C4 was a compilation of Wayne's different styles since he started. Like for a few tracks he used his 5000 Degrees flow, a few others C1, then C2 and etc. I'd dig.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                    What if C4 was a compilation of Wayne's different styles since he started. Like for a few tracks he used his 5000 Degrees flow, a few others C1, then C2 and etc. I'd dig.
                    that would be a pretty dope

Comment

Theres just so many good ideas for what C4 will be like, its gonna be interesting to see what Wayne did for this album

Comment

Originally posted by [YUNG]nitto View Post
                        One of my biggest wishes for C4 is for the album to have an actual concept, where all the tracks flow great and are strategically place, I feel like C4 should reflect Waynes life over the past couple years. Like after C3 and having all the success and fame to going to prison and now proving hes back on top
                        That right there would be dope
                        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

i feel [YUNG]nitto. i always imagined the intro leading into the next song and continues, like a story broken down in diffrent songs. then the outro wit raw lyrics and punchlines and lead us to the 5th and probably final chapter of the carter and he would give hint and make us wonder on the outro about C5

Comment

Working...
                          X