This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

wait people are fromnting on Wayne and Mack collabs?...

have yall heard 'Zoo'?...them niccas got GREAT chemistry together...

and Wayne and Birdman have made better tracks than Wayne EVER has with Nicki and Drake
    Last edited by datshyt; 04-01-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
      wait people are fromnting on Wayne and Mack collabs?...

have yall heard 'Zoo'?...them niccas got GREAT chemistry together...
      Also don't forget "I Know The Future" & "Throw It Back"

Comment

gaurang

I want a classic eminem, kanye west, or other awesome rapper on C4, and mayve there will be some. But I just say that a lot of young money isn't that bad since it's not gudda gudda, lil chukee, lil twist...
        Plus it was really predictable that he would put a lot of young money on it, he wants to show his artist, plus young money cash money is the best label, so they think a shit on it like "chukee" is hot Lol

Comment

“He sounds brand new to me,” Birdman tells Billboard.com. “There’s a new energy… just a different energy. He can still rap his ass off, but he took his raps to another level. To me, he went back to that traditional raw Cash Money music, just raw beats, 808s popping off and Wayne rapping, hard. It really sounds great to me.” - birdman

didnt he say that with "I Am Not A Human Being" too?
          fack, hes just promotin...
          bet its not gonna be like he describes-.-
          dont want to read more of the interview actually....

and what happened to 2 the leak?>
          "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

shit is gona be dope yall, dont lose hope! they made so many songs no1 knows wat will make the cut..

i hope theres a track wit birdman just talkin shit (not rappin) cause wayne KILLS those types of songs like BMJR
            Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by HelloWorld View Post
              Everytime I hear about C4 I get disapointed, and now birdman saying he's on the album and also mack maine? Wayne and cm keep taking bad decisions. Plus they keep saying he's better than ever but the single they chose was john... what the hell.
              He was on Lights Out, Tha Carter, Tha Carter II, Like Father, Like Son

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Birdman is on a Wayne song that Lil' Wayne haters love (Bm. J. R.) how can this be a bad thing?

I said this the other day and I'll say it again. I've NEVER heard Lil' Wayne and Baby on the same song and thought it was wack, no matter what year the song was. I think they have the best chemistry (yes even better than Weezy & Elz)
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I really like that he is working with Mack and Birdman
                Reminds me of 05-06 when there were just YM-features for wayne

Comment

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
                  I really like that he is working with Mack and Birdman
                  Reminds me of 05-06 when there were just YM-features for wayne
                  i actually love that idea, a track with mack and one with Birdman
                  "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Really the only song that they werent bumpin together on was priceless.
                    Then that new i get money was H.A.M. i wish that was on C4 with another verse from wayne and birdman jus talkin on it probably.

Comment

Originally posted by TheArticlesOf
                      wtf why eminem he cant produce raw street rap he a dam genetic rapper now anyways now imma be pissed if his ass ft for all the credit hes been gettin lately smh
                      He's far from being a generic rapper

Comment

I was disapointed when i heard only Cash money young money would be on C4 but actually readin 2 comments above i agree with you @Tunechi Lionches him and Baby make hot tracks. of course tha Drake&Wayne song will be a hit, Nicki&Wayne would be nice, Mack kills with Wayne, Cory did his thing... im only worried about Tyga,actaully i havent listened to him ina while so my opinion dosent count but Tech N9ne will deliver and T-Pain always got great hooks. Sounds like a pretty good feature list

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy FabZ Baby View Post
                          gaurang

I want a classic eminem, kanye west, or other awesome rapper on C4, and mayve there will be some. But I just say that a lot of young money isn't that bad since it's not gudda gudda, lil chukee, lil twist...
                          Plus it was really predictable that he would put a lot of young money on it, he wants to show his artist, plus young money cash money is the best label, so they think a shit on it like "chukee" is hot Lol
                          Call me ignorant, but everyone on YM sounds the same with the exception of few. Most of those YM have been in the game for a few years and they still haven't blown up.

Comment

Working...
                          X