X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by audio dope View Post
    I don't think it got pushed back, or at least not yet.
    How would rapdose know it's getting pushed back before cash money or wayne himself

If it was pushed back im sure someone from ymcmb would tweet or make a video of it.
    until then cant wait until may 16!
    How did Danny find out? Someone in YMCMB told him..either the guy from RapDose used this as his source or he himself.

And how do you know whether Wayne or YMCMB knows this or not? It could all be a market tactic for all that we know.

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
    lol you llate, but yeah theysick, wishh i could or would discover some old wayne songs
    I know I have a bad habit of listening to the first 10 seconds a song and coming up with the conclusion if I will like it or not lol.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    Ok let's recap that shit...
    the guy from Tha Bizness said Wayne worked with somebody special who Drake wanted on his album right? (not saying that the person is on his track)
    and now Develop told me on twitter that he got "the craziest future in music history" on HIS produced track?

I think the crazy future is not a rapper, otherwise he wouldn't say "music history"..there are not many rappers that made music history...and Wayne worked with all of them (Jay-Z & Eminem)

so I'd say there could only be 1 rapper: Andr� 3k (music history with Outkast etc...)
    or some Singer
    man it's complicated lol....
    Honestly I don't even give a fuck about this mystery artist, Another solo Wayne song > That track

Comment

Okay, i've decided that until Wayne, Mack, Tez, or Universal officially say that C4 is pushed back.
      I'm going to ignore the other folks and wait for May 16.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        Honestly I don't even give a fuck about this mystery artist, Another solo Wayne song > That track
        I don't think you'd still be saying that if it's who Kronnick thinks it is lol.... EPIC!

Comment

Tbh I'll be surprised if C4 drops the 16th. I mean besides touring there's no promo. /nb4touringisthebestpromotion.
          I mean during c3 era I was hearing bout Wayne EVERYWHERE, now hardly at all

Maybe he doesn't care bout sales cuz he knows he won't reach a mill so he doesn't care bout mainstream shit, idk????

Still hopin may 16=c4 though.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

We are all lying to ourselves if we are thinking we expected C4 to drop on the first announced date..............

We all knew delays and what not were always part of the ymcmb release strategy like it or nor............

Comment

Originally posted by srikarr12 View Post
              We are all lying to ourselves if we are thinking we expected C4 to drop on the first announced date..............

We all knew delays and what not were always part of the ymcmb release strategy like it or nor............
              its like that every single time!
              "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
              see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

I'm gonna stick with my prediction that this huge feature is Lady Gaga.

Comment

So How Sure Is This June Push-back?

Comment

I don't know what to believe. June or May.

Comment

He's done touring April 29 so he could have some major promotion on his schedule in May

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                        I just discovered "Red Rum" & "Stunt Hard", these should hold me off for a while.
                        One Of My Favorites Bro .

Comment

Originally posted by mollyd812 View Post
                          He's done touring April 29 so he could have some major promotion on his schedule in May
                          Yup. People don't think about these things idk why lol.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X