X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
    dude be quiet its not gunna be on a leak or nuttin that shit came out in 2009.

its 2011
    You don't know shit so YOU be quiet with your tryin act hard self.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
      You don't know shit so YOU be quiet with your tryin act hard self.
      no ones is acting hard im stating a fact.
      and i do kno shit.
      Its 2011. it came out in 2009

nuff said, weezy dont care bout that song no more. hes not gunna re-release a song thats been out for 2 in a half years.

Comment

and i do kno shit.

nuff said, weezy dont care bout that song no more. hes not gunna re-release a song thats been out for 2 in a half years.

You didnt even know about the new version where he says C4 lets go at the end.
        So no You don't know shit

Comment

Everyone calm down we don't want this thread to be closed again.Lol

Sorta anxious to here the intro of C4...

Comment

You didnt even know about the new version where he says C4 lets go at the end.
            So no You don't know shit

not new version, it has been aslong out as the version where it ends at Forever boy, but not many people did notice it.

No he said it will be New material and some old songs that were too good to not use.
            I remember the interview.

edit: I didn't even say it was gonna be on C4 i was saying for The Leak II if there would be one.
            im pretty sure that he talking about old songs that did not leak altought I wouldn\t mind to have No Quitter and Told Yall on C4

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I wouldn't buy the album if those songs were on there, but there not so it doesn't matter...

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                not new version, it has been aslong out as the version where it ends at Forever boy, but not many people did notice it.

im pretty sure that he talking about old songs that did not leak altought I wouldn\t mind to have No Quitter and Told Yall on C4
                Told Ya'll no but def No Quitter. That is one of my favorite songs of his from that period.

Comment

what new version theres no new one that i know of. link please?
                  pple were watching a ustream of mike banger i think and they were playing told yall n it had a new verse r somethin that nobody heard before.. theres no link but pple on here can confirm..
                  [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                  Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                  God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                    pple were watching a ustream of mike banger i think and they were playing told yall n it had a new verse r somethin that nobody heard before.. theres no link but pple on here can confirm..
                    True. I saw it live. There's an unreleased version of Told Y'All.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      I wouldn't buy the album if those songs were on there, but there not so it doesn't matter...
                      Wordd bruhh, btw i repped you like yesterday cuzz i had to spread some rep around haha!!
                      "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

told yall been finished. get up to date.
                        and i do kno shit.

There'se a new version of Told Y'all, and not the one that has him saying 'c4, lets go'

And talking about old songs being re-released? How long ago did 'I'm Not a Human Being' leak, and then was put on IANAHB?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                          There'se a new version of Told Y'all, and not the one that has him saying 'c4, lets go'

And talking about old songs being re-released? How long ago did 'I'm Not a Human Being' leak, and then was put on IANAHB?
                          Wayne don't have a song named 'I'm Not a Human Being'

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X