X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Nah the monster single Wayne is releasing next is with a big well known "band"
    I thought Mack was talkin about a monster single, ALSO a song Wayne had with a band....

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
      It is with the band? I've been seeing people on here talking about it but I didn't know if that was supposed to be "the single" we're supposed to be getting or if it's just going to be on the album

I don't think Anne will be a single. At least not the one he needs to come out with at this moment. That's a single that comes out after the album has already been out for a few weeks IMO
      Yeah Mack Maine said that they're preparing a monster single ("we have some studio time right now we should be finishing up on monday, you know Wayne though he's a perfectionist, always tweaking and changing lyrics") and he said it was with a well known group that Wayne hasn't worked with yet, and I think he also said Drake also has been wanting to work with them whoever "them" is.

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      I thought Mack was talkin about a monster single, ALSO a song Wayne had with a band....

As for that, I dunno I can't remember what the quote exactly said...I could well be wrong. I'm just going off what I read when I scan read it and also on what people were posting that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Yeah Mack Maine said that they're preparing a monster single ("we have some studio time right now we should be finishing up on monday, you know Wayne though he's a perfectionist, always tweaking and changing lyrics") and he said it was with a well known group that Wayne hasn't worked with yet, and I think he also said Drake also has been wanting to work with them whoever "them" is.

As for that, I dunno I can't remember what the quote exactly said...I could well be wrong. I'm just going off what I read when I scan read it and also on what people were posting that's all
        Yeah the single isnt with the group. The group is on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Re: Fantasy Carter 4 Tracklist

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            lolwut? Who are you?
            I'm someone who possess alot of unreleased music, i used to beg and everything like 2 years ago, now i just get this shit as soon as my guys have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzor View Post
              I'm someone who possess alot of unreleased music, i used to beg and everything like 2 years ago, now i just get this shit as soon as my guys have it.

Comment

eh, i doubt you have anything that isnt completely unheard of

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost93 View Post
                  eh, i doubt you have anything that isnt completely unheard of
                  dont mind the troll

Comment

This forum has been so quiet lately.
                    I want something big to happen soon (sick of hearing about a snippet of Anne). Something to hold us over for a while till the album drops
                    CIV leggggggo

Comment

That's wussup.

Comment

i just heard that anne snippet, pretty dope can't wait till C4

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                          That's what I thought too. Thanks man
                          Cole World: The Sideline Story
                          September 27, 2011

Comment

Working...
                          X