This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

by the way, its been pushed back twice. not officially. but remember they said they are looking at a february release. then the date came around February ( i think) saying may 16th. then got pused back to june.

Comment

first they said it would drop with we are young money. then when wayne got out. then february. then may 16 then now. so 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneheart View Post
        Ohyeah your right idk why I thought 700k but I think Hell beat eminem who did 800k?
        Fuck no.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
          first they said it would drop with we are young money. then when wayne got out. then february. then may 16 then now. so 5 times.
          Wow, didn't realize it's been that many times.

Comment

i think he should release a mixtape soon too. I have a feeling he might, but it needs to happen this week if its going to happen. There needs to be time between a mixtape and a Album, but not too much. We know he has enough unreleased music to make one. We havent heard any new music, and a mixtape with no CIV songs would be awesome.

A great mixtape would be the best promotion hands down. Nothing against "john", but i feel like its more mixtape material. Almost sounds unfinished. if he kills the mixtape like he should, the buzz for CIV would explode. Then we would expect two singles instead of one. If he kills the singles, 1-1.5 mil first week.

blak eyed peas on the next single. Will i Am and Wayne would be tight to hear together.

it could happen.
            "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Still no solid new's on this shit?

gawd damn.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                by the way, its been pushed back twice. not officially. but remember they said they are looking at a february release. then the date came around February ( i think) saying may 16th. then got pused back to june.
                yeah but the 1st date they announced was may 16th... they didnt push it back from feb, Wayne just said he was aiming for feb.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
                thats not a pushback. the 1st date they announced may 16th
                talking about it and announcing a date is not the same

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
                  i think he should release a mixtape soon too. I have a feeling he might, but it needs to happen this week if its going to happen. There needs to be time between a mixtape and a Album, but not too much. We know he has enough unreleased music to make one. We havent heard any new music, and a mixtape with no CIV songs would be awesome.

A great mixtape would be the best promotion hands down. Nothing against "john", but i feel like its more mixtape material. Almost sounds unfinished. if he kills the mixtape like he should, the buzz for CIV would explode. Then we would expect two singles instead of one. If he kills the singles, 1-1.5 mil first week.

blak eyed peas on the next single. Will i Am and Wayne would be tight to hear together.

it could happen.
                  But everytime you hear a BEP track they deliver the same boring style, topics, and terrible voices. These days it seems like that group can't do anything. Most likely if he does a song with them it's going to be more "OMG" than "Lollipop".

Comment

it could happen.
                    okay..

Comment

Whoever it is, needs to just handle the chorus. Wayne needs a single with all verses TO HIMSELF.

Comment

Whoever it is, needs to just handle the chorus. Wayne needs a single with all verses TO HIMSELF.
                        I agree

Comment

apparently Jim Jonsin produced wayne's next single and pitbull helped jonsin write it.

Producer Jim Jonsin Races Cars, Reveals Lil Wayne Song - The Boombox

Comment

Working...
                          X