This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Hopefullly we will get what that east dude gets tmrw...

Comment

C4 is definitely going to need a DJ Khalil beat

Comment

StreetEtiquette Joshua Kissi

Lil Wayne's attempt at Carter IV is ear aching to hear, that is all. *runs away from laptop*

@TheoMartins Yeah something is just not right at all for me - everything is like a Milli / Lollipop part 2 extended.

Now whether this dude has exclusives is lying is fake w.e doesn't matter... i posted this just to discuss the possibility that... IF CIV BOMBS...is it over for wayne?

will he be taken seriously anymore as one of the best? I feel like if civ is a failure, then the best of wayne is truly behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post

Lil Wayne's attempt at Carter IV is ear aching to hear, that is all. *runs away from laptop*

@TheoMartins Yeah something is just not right at all for me - everything is like a Milli / Lollipop part 2 extended.

Now whether this dude has exclusives is lying is fake w.e doesn't matter... i posted this just to discuss the possibility that... IF CIV BOMBS...is it over for wayne?

will he be taken seriously anymore as one of the best? I feel like if civ is a failure, then the best of wayne is truly behind us.
          Wayne will always be considered a GOAT . Like eminem . Eminem is a complete sellout now. His songs aint good anymore. But he is still considered one of the best because of albums like The Eminem Show and etc. Wayne will be considered one of the best because of C3 and C2 . And if C4 is anything like C2 , he will remain king of the throne.

Comment

Everyone can bounce back, don't worry though 2014 = Wayne's year

Comment

hmm... is his website about fashion?

idk who the fuck he is but i really hope he isn't serious. i don't believe him but if it does turn out the be a flop, its just not gonna be good...

this is why i think Wayne should put out a mixtape (i know, i know he won't) just to see how the public reacts to his new style. idk thats just me though.

Comment

Edit: It seems like we're going to get more info on C4 this week so the thread's back open but remember guys, No Spamming
                Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 05-10-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

The song with Jada x Jeezy x Drake better be on point

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                    The song with Jada x Jeezy x Drake better be on point
                    it sounds like its on point since jada said "its deep , no poppin bottles and shit" i ejaculated when he said that .
                    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                      it sounds like its on point since jada said "its deep , no poppin bottles and shit" i ejaculated when he said that .

Comment

Originally posted by lilveezy View Post
                        i'm sorry im premature.
                        Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                          i'm sorry im premature.
                          we'll let it slide...

Comment

Working...