Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mainstream Weezy or Mixtape Weezy? Which is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainstream Weezy or Mixtape Weezy? Which is better?

Carter III? No Ceilings?
    Carter II? D2?
    Albums
    0%
    Mixtapes
    0%

Re: Mainstream Weezy or Mixtape Weezy? Which is better?

How can you call his albums mainstream? Lol. Maybe a song or two off them could be considered mainstream, but thats it rofl.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Question should be, "Album Weezy or Mixtape Weezy?", which has been made a million times.

Album Weezy only because they will be more memorable down the road and he takes more time on his albums so they have a bit more substance and diversity.

Comment

its one person so what's the point of choosin when we know we are getting both sooner or later lol
        #3hunna

#Mandown
        2-4-14

Comment

Carter III >> No Ceilings
          Carter II >> Dedication 2

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            How can you call his albums mainstream? Lol. Maybe a song or two off them could be considered mainstream, but thats it rofl.

I can't think of a rapper more main stream then lil wayne....not that it's a bad thing.

As to the OP...it's a tough call. I like some of his beats on the albums but he goes really hard on his mixtapes.

Comment

For me personally, I think No Ceilings shat on everything else he's made, that's just me. Dedication 3 is decent, but for me it just feels theres nothing that Lil Wayne really goes IN on. Just my opinion, someone might bitch me out for this.

Carter 3, definite classic, he mixed up his shit, pity lolipop was on it, should of been 30 minutes to New Orleans or something, but hey, Carter 3 wouldn't of sold how it did without it.

Comment

Originally posted by aliya89 View Post
                I can't think of a rapper more main stream then lil wayne....not that it's a bad thing.

As to the OP...it's a tough call. I like some of his beats on the albums but he goes really hard on his mixtapes.
                ummm Jay-z is waaaaaay more mainstream than wayne i cant even rember the last he was on BET droppin off a new vid and he's never at the BET awards to accept his shyt lol
                #3hunna

#Mandown
                2-4-14

Comment

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                  ummm Jay-z is waaaaaay more mainstream than wayne i cant even rember the last he was on BET droppin off a new vid and he's never at the BET awards to accept his shyt lol

alright yea jay over all. these days....today...wayne's the most main stream rapper....the life style, the tatts, getting in trouble with the law, the strippers, the partiest ect... jay's having lunch with warren buffet in the mean time and being a business man...not what you think of as a main stream rapper. but what THP850 said made no sense....you ask anyone to discribe the most mainstream rapper you can possibly think of all of the adjectives can be used to describe wayne.
                  Last edited by aliya89; 03-04-2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

his Mixtapes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his albums...

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                    but most Jay's songs are not really intended for the mainstream they just blow up cuz its Jay-Z arguably the greatest ever

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                      his Mixtapes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his albums...

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

but most Jay's songs are not really intended for the mainstream they just blow up cuz its Jay-Z arguably the greatest ever
                      thats funny lol
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                        thats funny lol
                        lyrically Jay>>> BIG...

even Pac>>> BIG
                        Last edited by ghostgoon; 03-04-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X