• Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne mindset on rap is still off.

Originally posted by codys View Post
    Lol @ that statement. Just stop while your ahead man
    how is he ahead?

Comment

wow some of you are just retarded. You're obviously too stupid to understand the new wayne. I'm not saying AOTL was a great verse but it was far from wack. Wayne his growing as an artist and he needs time to become something more than he was or anyone else was. Listen to 6f7f and wtmh again then we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
        Yes i am but he anything after NO ceilings is lyrically wack. Hustle hard was lame even rick ross came harder than that and welcome to my hood.
        Lolz you cant be serious

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          how is he ahead?

Not saying he is ahead of anyone, just stop before it's too late. If you get what I mean

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

@codys No I don't get what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              @codys No I don't get what you mean.
              Ok

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

ok i agree that after no ceilings wayne is not giving the same music I fell in love with when i first became a huge fan of his...
                I always want to consider him my favorite rapper but I need more amazing wayne... More 6'7, i loved that song! incredible..

I just cant believe wayne let both drake and sean outrap him in that remix...

lol @ the wayne dick riders.. U cant state an opinion going against lil wayne without being told to 'GTFO' LMFAO

For me Im still highly anticipating carter 4... But that might change if the second single isnt as good as 6'7... He really needs to go ham on C4
                -------------------------------------MIAMI HEAT-------------------------------------
                -Thank You HEAT for an Amazing Highlight-Filled 2010-2011 Season!-

Comment

Originally posted by jetnf View Post
                  ok i agree that after no ceilings wayne is not giving the same music I fell in love with when i first became a huge fan of his...
                  I always want to consider him my favorite rapper but I need more amazing wayne... More 6'7, i loved that song! incredible..

lol @ the wayne dick riders.. U cant state an opinion going against lil wayne without being told to 'GTFO' LMFAO

For me Im still highly anticipating carter 4... But that might change if the second single isnt as good as 6'7... He really needs to go ham on C4
                  he didn't let them out rap him because Wayne had the first verse. If Wayne was last verse his verse would be different. I'm not saying better or worse but different.

Comment

They are only remixes and features , wayne is preserving the best part for the c4 , you know that , on seriuos stuff Like the first single , 6 foot is dope as fuck i really liked how wayne went in on the track , and the video made it more greater

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      why would he talk about his jail sentence on a feature? lmao

im gonna bookmark this thread, and then ima shove it in your face when we get C4
                      lol
                      I hate that everyone is doubting Wayne.... I mean come on we got 1 song of Tha Carter IV
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Carter IV gonna be dope.....Wayne gonna bring it on tha carter IV...so lets just leave that out of the mediocre verses he has been delivering...

Huslte Hard, Grenade remix, motivation and fire flame and welcome to my hood...are some post verses i like...Wayne isnt as good as he was back then..not remotely close....but he still better than a lot of motherfuckers and is no where next to wack....he just simplifies shit alot more and dumbs down everything....but on tracks like my generation and renaissance rap he proved he can speak in volumes about certain subjects and stick to them...i dont know why he cant keep that consistent...but being a wayne fan im already expecting a level of similarity in his new stuff...no need to keep bringing up what is allready noticeble...he is not the same...we get it...he never will be we get it...he is not the best rapper anymore..we get it...what wayne still is...is the most prolifiic most energetic, most interesting most sought after rapper to ever pick up a mic
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by jetnf View Post

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X