Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne mindset on rap is still off.

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
    How am i hater when im telling the truth. Some of you fans are bandwagon. Big sean had the worst verse? are you kidding me? Wayne had the worst verse had nothing to do with the song and punchlines were weak as fuck. Drake and big sean saved kanye's all the lights remix from embarrassment. Stop being a dick rider and be a real wayne knowing when your favorite rapper has fell off. I heard more wayne shit than probably the whole entire community of this site. My itunes have 27 hours of wayne songs fuck out of here.

make room for "About Schmidt"... a film starring Jack Nicholson.

if you'd actually get the "punchlines", its not, 'weak as fuck'.

Comment

How is he garbage? well I guess that's your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
        Ready, set, now, go go, go go go til you can’t go no more
        I’m ill times ill, dope plus dope

Oh, my Allah, Lordy Lordy Lordy

Thats good to you......

notsureifserious.jpg @ that line LOL
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

How am i hater when im telling the truth. Some of you fans are bandwagon. Big sean had the worst verse? are you kidding me? Wayne had the worst verse had nothing to do with the song and punchlines were weak as fuck. Drake and big sean saved kanye's all the lights remix from embarrassment. Stop being a dick rider and be a real wayne knowing when your favorite rapper has fell off. I heard more wayne shit than probably the whole entire community of this site. My itunes have 27 hours of wayne songs fuck out of here.
          Dude, while u r right about his style changin' since 06, it don't mean u can come in hear and say you've listened to more Wayne muzik than everyone else on this site. I too enjoy tha older Weezy shit too, but post a thread on here wit a bunch of complains on how u think he's fell off is not gonna get u anywhere. Lotta ppl on this site enjoy all forms of Weezy's muzik and for those who have enjoyed his older shit better still believe he can come back strong. I haven't heard his verse in All Of The Lights Remix but sounds like he didn't do so well. I'm also tired of his usual punch lines but all u can do is hope dat will all change in C4. Until tha album drops, then u can judge tha new Wayne compared to tha old Wayne. I think u just gotta give him more time.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            notsureifserious.jpg @ that line LOL
            Ya bro thats Big seans line in AOTL remix. Wack as fuck

Comment

I got it, it was mediorce it's nothing like a J.cole punchline where he says " i came outside i where they ride with them thangs out to clear my mind the same time they blew the boy's brain out" double meaning and its goes well. Wayn'e doesn't do shit like that anymore. He can't and how are you going ot argue with me when wayne said himself he can't rap like he used. So that means your disagreeing with your own favorite rapper lol.

Comment

I got it, it was mediorce it's nothing like a J.cole punchline where he says " i came outside i where they ride with them thangs out to clear my mind the same time they blew the boy's brain out" double meaning and its goes well. Wayn'e doesn't do shit like that anymore. He can't and how are you going ot argue with me when wayne said himself he can't rap like he used. So that means your disagreeing with your own favorite rapper lol.
                Change of mind from how you were saying how good his verse was before hmm.
                So because Wayne cant rap like he use to makes him wack all of a sudden Smh, He switched his style up but that aint mean he hasnt still got it

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                  Ya bro thats Big seans line in AOTL remix. Wack as fuck

Off topic: shouldn't your sig say I'm just pluckin my ashes?

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Other than 6'7 and the rock n roll song wayne is sucking badly. All of his latest song if you read the lyrics it's just horrible nothing to do with the song it's just blah blah blah or crappy shit that flo rida would say. What really did it end for me is when he got murdered on the all of the lights beat by Big Sean( who is a great rapper) i mean if you let a new school of rappers kill you on a song you're pretty much washed up. It's easy to tell how wayne thinks. He still think his punchline game is all he needs but in reality it's killing him shit he even knows that. In the interview with sway he said he would listen to his old shit and get mad because he can't rap like that anymore. Wayne is honestly done guys. My favorite since 1997 just doesn't have it anymore. Like he said in the rolling stone interview a year and a half ago when rebirth came out, he isn't feeling rap anymore, he said he can't even call himself a rapper. I want to have optimism for lil wayne but i can't. He did the impossible on his old shit bringing jay-z out of retirement and holding the best rapper alive titles for years, but he couldn't stay consistent. In all honesty you can say wayne is just plain garbage until i hear some grade A shit nothing less which i highly doubt will come.
                    why would he talk about his jail sentence on a feature? lmao

im gonna bookmark this thread, and then ima shove it in your face when we get C4

Comment

Originally posted by codys View Post
                      Off topic: shouldn't your sig say I'm just pluckin my ashes?
                      I was wonderin that too but the lyrics i found said actions, Ill change em in a minute

Comment

i kinda agree...
                        matter of fact if tha carter IV goin to be full of wack punchlines and that shitty pause flow then im gonna stop listening to lil wayne
                        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

i didnt know hustle hard remix,money in my pocket remix and fire flame remix was shit?

Comment

Working...
                          X