Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's Drink?

Originally posted by crystal9850 View Post
    They surf his fansites because they know some of these sites contain relatively credible evidence of possible misbehavior that can get him into big trouble!(some of the fansites follow his every move)! Although I, like many others, love to know what he's doing on a regalar basis - parties, music etc., I don't like when people sound like they're tattling on him!!
    I see where you're coming from in trying to protect Wayne from any unnecessary trouble and I feel you on that. BUT- I think it's one thing for someone like Danny to post something about weezy found doing something bad and a whole different thing for someone on the forum tompost something. Nobody is gonna read a fan's random opinion and take it as fact. What we say will not take down Lil Wayne.

Comment

You'll never no what's in his bottle. It's really none of your goddamn business.

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        uhhhmmmm thats fiji water.
        FIJI Water Delivery Store Products
        i think he put something like tropical punch or a&w root beer into it.
        No offense, but dat sure dont look like your average dose of Fuji Water. he might be drinking alcohol or just orange flavored koolaid. but one thing's for sure, we will never know. and quite frankly it doesnt matter at this point.

Comment

he don't care if it was heroin in his cup, or bottle in this case, its his cup! (or bottle) lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
            he don't care if it was heroin in his cup, or bottle in this case, its his cup! (or bottle) lol
            Haha

Comment

"Suck my dick, and my cup BITCH."

I know he's talking about a different cup here, but the same principle applies in this thread lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                "Suck my dick, and my cup BITCH."

I know he's talking about a different cup here, but the same principle applies in this thread lol
                Was just laughing at what wayne was saying!

Comment

why cant it just be water with a crystal light pack in it or more likely just some water with a tea pack in it lol
                  remember he was drinking sweetened tea out a vitamin water bottle in one of those road to rikers vids recorded by scoob doo and shown on mtv
                  #3hunna

#Mandown
                  2-4-14

Comment

IF...he were to drink alcohol....Do you honestly think he's gonna do it at a fucking club, where pictures are being taken every 5 seconds?

Like the above said, it's most likely a crystal lite package.

Comment

Originally posted by crystal9850 View Post
                      For goodness sakes, there are just to many nosey people in the world - you guys just fuck it up for everybody! Don't you know that there are loads of people out that just mean to cause harm to Weezy -his career, his lively hood.

I know you and some other's on this site don't mean to stir up trouble for him - but come on, you have to realize that other blogsites, tablots, people investigating him are looking for just anything to destroy his career and what not - cause they just feel like to many young people try to copy him - good and bad behavior!

They surf his fansites because they know some of these sites contain relatively credible evidence of possible misbehavior that can get him into big trouble!(some of the fansites follow his every move)! Although I, like many others, love to know what he's doing on a regalar basis - parties, music etc., I don't like when people sound like they're tattling on him!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                        You'll never no what's in his bottle. It's really none of your goddamn business.
                        Exacty that, no point in tryin' to find what it is...

Comment

used to be that purple drank basically condeine syrup and sprite or some other shit. but now he drink water or like surger water cause he on probation

Comment

Working...
                          X