Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

The Carter IV will probably go double wood or some shit

Comment

It's not disrespectful to prefer a certain type of woman, everybody has a personal preference... Damn people

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        It's not disrespectful to prefer a certain type of woman, everybody has a personal preference... Damn people
        Dude its not that fact that he likes red woman its the fact that hes saying dark women would look better red. He should of just rapped about red women and left dark women out of it. He disrespected ALL BEAUTIFUL DARK WOMEN INCLUDING HIS DAUGHTER in that song.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
          We all know the article was fake but he still still said in Right Above It "beautiful black woman but I bet that bitch look better red". Go listen to the song.
          They're not mad at the fact that he is rapping about his preference. It would make sense if he said "red bones look better than the rest" rather than him taking a girl who is not red and saying she would look better red just because he like red woman that's what makes the whole thing messed up.
          I've heard the song countless of times, no need for it again lol. But, he IS rapping about his preference. That's the whole thing. People are taking it out of proportion. He's not saying "Fuck dark black women, i love a red bitch" He even said the word BEAUTIFUL in front of it. It's like him saying "I'll take a skinny bitch, if her titties new"

Is that offensive to skinny, no tittied women?

Comment

This is an album discussion thread smh wtf & lol @ a discussion about skin tone

Comment

Dude its not that fact that he likes red woman its the fact that hes saying dark women would look better red. He should of just rapped about red women and left dark women out of it. He disrespected ALL BEAUTIFUL DARK WOMEN INCLUDING HIS DAUGHTER in that song.
              He didn't disrespect anyone

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                I've heard the song countless of times, no need for it again lol. But, he IS rapping about his preference. That's the whole thing. People are taking it out of proportion. He's not saying "Fuck dark black women, i love a red bitch" He even said the word BEAUTIFUL in front of it. It's like him saying "I'll take a skinny bitch, if her titties new"

You just made me laugh out loud Bro!

Comment

Dude its not that fact that he likes red woman its the fact that hes saying dark women would look better red. He should of just rapped about red women and left dark women out of it.
                  "Beautiful black womAn, i bet that bitch look better red"

He talked about one woman, not all African Americans. Calm down lol. The song has been out for a while now.

Comment

In Wayne's defense, it's true.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post

No its not offensive to skinny girls because he said he would take a skinny girl with new titties. You keep saying he's rapping about his preference which he is but hes also rapping about something that's not his preference, dark women. Why do that? Why not leave them out of the song giving that fact that's not what you prefer? He called them beautiful but dissed them at the end.

Comment

No its not offensive to skinny girls because he said he would take a skinny girl with new titties. You keep saying he's rapping about his preference which he is but hes also rapping about something that's not his preference, dark women. Why do that? Why not leave them out of the song giving that fact that's not what you prefer? He called them beautiful but dissed them at the end.
                        *"IF..." Not "with." "If" implies that he wouldn't take a skinny bitch unless her titties were new. Twiggz is right. You aren't.

Comment

this thread went downhill.

Comment

Working...
                          X