Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
    Stupidity and ignorance? that seems to be your main comeback whenever someone talks about your beloved eminem. For the record idk how the UK feels what's "popular" but ask anyone in the states who's Bin Laden and i'm sure there tell you detail for detail who he is so i'm pretty sure you can put him the popular category as you say for negitive or for positive. Googling someone name DOES show there popularity wtf are you on, if your irrelevant people wouldn't be googling you. Wayne is more popular then Eminem in the states, just look at the top MTV artists, go on any main Hip Hop site Wayne is the topic of conversation everywhere you go (again he may not be as popular in the UK) but you gotta look outside the horizon.

I'm displaying my ignorance by laughing at how you make 38 weeks seems like it's nothing when you say Eminem outsold Wayne in only 38 weeks? you do know After the 20th week album sales are decrease only to thousands sold each week so saying C3 came out ages ago your mamking it seem like it's still selling like hot cakes when Recovery outsold it. Eminem suppose to be the King of album sells right? Why did it take him so long to outsell someone who only sold like 18 M records and their lifetime? Your statements is basically saying no one can fuck with Eminem when in relevant it's blatantly obvious Wayne can right now.
    If Wayne's more popular then how come he's still not outselling Eminem?
    For the record Eminem's still selling 30k+ worldwide every week. Like it or not Eminem is the king of sales in hip hop everyone knows this and they accept it.
    I'm done with this debate we'll just have to see how the C4 sales turn out but whatever way you want to look at it the fact still remains Em is still out selling everyone in the rap industry and probably will do until' he retires.
    Last edited by Wisheezy; 03-21-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      For the record Eminem's still selling 30k+ worldwide every week.
      Not true, this was last week lol

but Em is a BEAST when it comes to album sales. its crazy how much he is still selling every week.. But I think Wayne will sell more in the first week. C4 is probably one of the most anticipated albums, everyone wants to hear it so almost postive 800+ for the first week sales! i can see it!

Comment

theres alot of doubters on this site, smh to the people saying wayne wont even get close. Are u serious? stupid man just stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          If Wayne's more popular then how come he's still not outselling Eminem?
          For the record Eminem's still selling 30k+ worldwide every week. Like it or not Eminem is the king of sales in hip hop everyone knows this and they accept it.
          I'm done with this debate we'll just have to see how the C4 sales turn out but whatever way you want to look at it the fact still remains Em is still out selling everyone in the rap industry and probably will do until' he retires.
          Wtf, dude your retarded, simple as that. Your telling me why he is not outselling Em, i asked you why did it take 8 months for eminem to catch up and outsell Wayne's C3, if you want numbers week for week Wayne was ahead of Recovery until like the 23rd week. Em is suppose to be the King of sales, Wayne is just doing him. Wtf does 30k every week worldwide mean? C3 been out like 2 years and it's still doing 7k a week...?

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
          theres alot of doubters on this site, smh to the people saying wayne wont even get close. Are u serious? stupid man just stupid
          Agreed

Y.O.L.O

Comment

does itunes sales count as total or not and what if someone doesnt buy the full album just some songs what does that count as?
            all I know is Im going to buy 1 copy at least!!!
            C4

Comment

Originally posted by mollyd812 View Post

but Em is a BEAST when it comes to album sales. its crazy how much he is still selling every week.. But I think Wayne will sell more in the first week. C4 is probably one of the most anticipated albums, everyone wants to hear it so almost postive 800+ for the first week sales! i can see it!
              So do you think IANAHB will go platinum? (Sorry that its off topic)
              How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
              Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyd812 View Post

That is the U.S.

34K WW
                GLOBAL ALBUM CHART

Comment

Coming from the US, i can let you know, that since C3 and up until today, Wayne is the most talked about hip-hop artist. Hated or not, he's the most talked about. Whenever rap music has been discussed, Wayne's name always comes in. This jail sentence and 6'7' will help album sales. It comes out in two months, and we've gotten one single. People are gonna want to hear Wayne after his whole jail sentence and his time of being completely clean. He's gonna sell a lot (in the US)

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. Just wait until it drops then you can tell each other "I told you so" and move on with your lives.

Comment

I think Wayne has the potential to pass Eminem's sales if he has the right next single and awesome promotion.

Comment

C3 is still selling 7k a week after like 3 years?????? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                          Wtf, dude your retarded, simple as that. Your telling me why he is not outselling Em, i asked you why did it take 8 months for eminem to catch up and outsell Wayne's C3, if you want numbers week for week Wayne was ahead of Recovery until like the 23rd week. Em is suppose to be the King of sales, Wayne is just doing him. Wtf does 30k every week worldwide mean? C3 been out like 2 years and it's still doing 7k a week...?

Agreed
                          3 years actually

I love these Em vs. Weezy threads lol
                          I think CIV will sell 500k-800k first week. Idk if that's more or less than Recovery??
                          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                          Guns and stretchers
                          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                          X