Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

I guess it'll be close.. but we'll see May 16th and the weeks after hopefully.

Comment

If Em was black he wouldn't be selling like he does. I think he would sell alot but not as much as he does now. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        If Em was black he wouldn't be selling like he does. I think he would sell alot but not as much as he does now. Just my opinion.
        Yea i totally agree. Not taking anything away from him, or tryin to be racist, but him being white gives him a huge advantage because hes one of the few white rappers, and that alone will make u popular. America loves a white rapper. Not trying to be racist but its true..
        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Danny has the im into you single by jlo ft lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaNutzz View Post
            how do you know?

Comment

#postingintherightthreadSWAG
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Way off-topic, but yeah.. he's got it. I guess he ain't gonna leak it tho.

And I agree with marcusgettin, him being one of the few white rappers gives him something original.

Comment

C4 gonna murder recovery imma gonna go under investigation and see where em hiding his dick YA DIGG!!

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                    Yea i totally agree. Not taking anything away from him, or tryin to be racist, but him being white gives him a huge advantage because hes one of the few white rappers, and that alone will make u popular. America loves a white rapper. Not trying to be racist but its true..
                    Yeah. Em has a super advantage. Wasn't trying to be racist. I do believe his fans like him for him though. He is one of the Best.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                      I think Wayne has the potential to pass Eminem's sales if he has the right next single and awesome promotion.

this.
                      a BEAST as single, that would make ppl want to buy it... CIII was straight hits?! lollipop, a milli, Mrs officer... damn i remember those days...

now, putting an example out there, TML was hyped as fuck...good ass promotion, but the singles werent good... im not talking rap wise, i mean that was catchy, shook billboard, and that made people that dont even to rap listen... thats wat singles like lollipop, a milli, not afraid, and love the way you lie.. did (and still Em didnt sell a milli first week)

and rotfl @Jrock lol... google? do you know how many people hate Waynes guts??? but nawwhhh thats not part of "google popularity" ... go google osamba bin ladden, saddam hussein, muammar gaddafi, lil b... yeahh their "google popularity" is all positive....rotfl rotfl @ you. now dont rub menthol or your soreass and start being a bitch, it's a discussion. but seriously, you're funny.

Comment

EMINEM IS THE MOST I REPEAT MOST OVERRATED RAPPER all his new songs are the same smh He just got his millions brothers and sisters buying his joint

Comment

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
                          Way off-topic, but yeah.. he's got it. I guess he ain't gonna leak it tho.

And I agree with marcusgettin, him being one of the few white rappers gives him something original.
                          why wont he leak it, and how do you know he has it? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X