Tha Carter's I-IV Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter's I-IV Opinions

Give your opinions on what you think wayne has changed sense the 1st carter till now.
    state opinions on what you like/dislike on how he's changed so far into the game.

flow/rhythm/attitude etc...

this will prolly get locked because im obviously a dumbass because i give opinions and alot of people seem to not like that.

for those who aren't like that feel free to speak your mind
    Carter IV
    0%
    Recovery
    0%
    Thank Me Later
    0%
    Teflon Don
    0%

Re: Tha Carter's I-IV Opinions

He seems to have mastered his flow because in a lot of songs he's always with the beat. He can change the flow up in seconds.
    His attitude has mostly stayed the same, but that post-jail interview with Sway made me think something has humbled him a bit more than he already was(at least interview wise)
    His voice has definitely changed, and people don't know how to act about that. I remember when they would say "he raps to deep, I don't understand." Now it's " He's rapping to high, I wish he would use his old voice. "

Comment

C1: Solidifying his solo career.
      C2/D2: Claiming a spot amongst the better rappers. He didn't waste any bar on any song and really focussed on his flow.
      DD3/C3: Him taking over the game and eventually the world (by going mainstream).

And for C4.. I hope he's straight raw rapping, making all the haters cry.

EDIT: He kinda lost it after No Ceilings.. but I guess he wanted to focus on YM before he'd release C4.
      Last edited by crash92; 03-24-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Right now i think hes at a level hes never been at, i dont know that for sure, but 6 foot 7 ballin, hustle hard , and if i die today and i know carter 4, he reaches to perfect every single line, and every single line is dope, and if wayne goes on with the same motto, on a deep wayne song, it could be greatness, waiting 2 happen. Man its good being a wezzy fan.
        Chopper dissect a nigga like science
        Put a end to your world like the Mayans
        Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
          He seems to have mastered his flow because in a lot of songs he's always with the beat. He can change the flow up in seconds.
          His attitude has mostly stayed the same, but that post-jail interview with Sway made me think something has humbled him a bit more than he already was(at least interview wise)
          His voice has definitely changed, and people don't know how to act about that. I remember when they would say "he raps to deep, I don't understand." Now it's " He's rapping to high, I wish he would use his old voice. "
          Yea sometimes i think its voice effect they use lmao. cuz he dont sound like that in concert ya know?
          his attitude is deff the same. and with his flow yea he just goes one way then in a blink of a eye he goes another way. im hyped to whats next to come.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by crash92 View Post
          C1: Solidifying his solo career.
          C2/D2: Claiming a spot amongst the better rappers. He didn't waste any bar on any song and really focussed on his flow.
          DD3/C3: Him taking over the game and eventually the world (by going mainstream).

And for C4.. I hope he's straight raw rapping, making all the haters cry.

EDIT: He kinda lost it after No Ceilings.. but I guess he wanted to focus on YM before he'd release C4.
          yea no ceilings was prolly his 2nd best mixtape. maybe there will be a drought 4, but i think that series is over. not sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect
            Killin It niiga that weezy verse on jeezy's song killed me weezy the best
            lmao that has nothing to do with this topic...

C1(dope) / C2(arguably a classic): raw rap when he was lyrically at his best...

C3(just good): was more poppish and had songs all over the place

Comment

Thanks for everyone coming to this post, its my first one so thank you. i'd rep all of yall but 24 hours hasnt past so i cant ive given out to much rep i guess? haha i would if i could peeps.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

i think c1 was pretty dope as well.
              c2 jus had nothin but instant classics

c3 i think stands out because of all the jump around in club type songs. if he woulda kept his song like he did on the c3 leak including shoot me down idontgetit, playin with fire tie my hands etc it wouldnt have stood out, c3 was telling everybody weezy went mainstream.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
              lmao that has nothing to do with this topic...

C1(dope) / C2(arguably a classic): raw rap when he was lyrically at his best...

C3(just good): was more poppish and had songs all over the place
              this

Comment

I might just be a little too hype right now But I kinda feel C4 is gonna be like C2 if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by @WHOZMERCY View Post
                  I might just be a little too hype right now But I kinda feel C4 is gonna be like C2 if not better.
                  i think c4 will be past that, prolly on a different level. but i think it will be able to stand next to c2 most deff.

Comment

If I Die Today and 6'7' sound nothing similar to anything on C2 lol... probably hype

Comment

Cuff! Nothing will be like C2.

Comment

yea bro it wont sound like it or be like it, i think it will be able to stand next to it as one of his greatest albums tho.

cuz the direction i see wayne goin right now is more hardcore type beats, that all ive been hearing wayne
                        on. hopefully they'll be some old school kinda beats though like on c2 and maybe a few skits, cuz skits are always fun to hear from wayne. and he should have a intro with a nice beat, nd for the outro have the same beat.

Comment

Working...
                        X