X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha Carter's I-IV Opinions

Originally posted by Respect
    Nigga wtf you a hater on every thread Dumbass Coolkid wanna be

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

We havent heard a portion of the album and you claimin shit
    It won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect
      Nigga wtf you a hater on every thread Dumbass Coolkid wanna be

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

We havent heard a portion of the album and you claimin shit
      lmao just go to bed man...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        Cuff! Nothing will be like C2.
        And you know this how? Wezzy saying something shit like how hes mad that he cant rap like he use to, and the songs he just dropped, shows me thats he ready to take another step, and after the carter drops, and couple years after that, he will be like i wish i could rap like the 2011 wezzy. I think this could be his greatest era, since he now has the hype and is at a all time high, and is confident on his shit hes recording. He had time to think about most of his lyrics, in jail thats scary.
        Chopper dissect a nigga like science
        Put a end to your world like the Mayans
        Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

calm down people its opinions. thats why i made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by T-dotClassic View Post
            And you know this how? Wezzy saying shit like how hes mad that he cant rap like he use to, and the songs he just dropped, shows me thats he ready to take another step, and after the carter 4 drops, and couple years after that, he will be like i wish i could rap like the 2011 wezzy. I think this could be his greatest era, since he now has the hype and its his first album back, and he seems better then ever and is at a all time high, and is confident on his shit hes recording. He had time to think about most of his lyrics, in jail thats scary.
            Chopper dissect a nigga like science
            Put a end to your world like the Mayans
            Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

And you know this how? Wezzy saying something shit like how hes mad that he cant rap like he use to, and the songs he just dropped, shows me thats he ready to take another step, and after the carter drops, and couple years after that, he will be like i wish i could rap like the 2011 wezzy. I think this could be his greatest era, since he now has the hype and is at a all time high, and is confident on his shit hes recording. He had time to think about most of his lyrics, in jail thats scary.
              yea no ones know half of what hes recorded... hes gunna surprise us with greatness

Comment

Please stop talking nonsense.

Comment

we dont know for sure if this could b his greatest era or not, it could be could not we will see though. and remember that carter 5 is still on the table to be another great album. but theres also fls2 the drake collabo which those two could possibly top CIV if there better then it.

Comment

How could C4 sell more than C4?

Comment

rep me if yall want. dont like seeing the red stick no more. i think ive learned how to use a forum haha.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

How could C4 sell more than C4?
                      i was just thinkin if wayne can top his own album. c3 was his biggest album and can he outsell with c4.

idk i think i messed up on how i wanted the poll to really be... damnit wish i can fix it or start a new one... thnkx tho

Comment

Please stop talking nonsense.

[QUOTE]
                        Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                        rep me if yall want. dont like seeing the red stick no more. i think ive learned how to use a forum haha.
                        already did I have to rep more people to rep you again

Comment

[QUOTE=ghostgoon;427688]

already did I have to rep more people to rep you again
                          oh ok thnks dude, yea id rep yall but i gotta wait so many hours to do it again. thnks

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

lets get this thread goin commme on!

Comment

Working...
                          X