Lil Wayne world tour this summer?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne world tour this summer?!

At the moment until I see it official announced I will consider there to not be and never has been any european/world tour for this year yet... If they was gonna do one (not saying he won't) but if it was already official, they would release all dates and locations not just one date for Ireland and no where else.

And most importantly, weezy would not cancle his entire european tour just because the UK refused him entry, the amount of other places there are in Europe, it makes no sense! Keep speculating guys, I'll wait till I hear the real facts.

EDITED: Or maybe I was wrong?

http://www.goldenplec.com/2011/03/31...uee-cancelled/

Really don't know what to believe online some times. Oh well, see what happens!
    Last edited by Kuzz; 03-31-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by indiglo09 View Post
      No its not fake, it's being promoted in papers and stuff and the other dates prob havn't been confirmed yet
      �No visa was ever filed, nor were there any tour dates announced, or tickets sold,� a rep for the tour told XXLMag.com exclusively. �Lil Wayne is currently headlining his �I Am Still Music Tour� across the U.S. and Canada with plans to extend the tour this summer. We hope to bring the �I Am Still Music Tour� to the UK in the later half of the year.�

hate to say i told you so...

Comment

Looks like it was fake then... Fuck knows what them tickets that were due to go on sale on Friday in Ireland were about. I knew something was odd about that though cos there is no way he would have just released Ireland date and no other dates for the whole of europe. THANK GOD, this has made my night, lets hope when they do apply for VISA he is allowed in!!! Woo!

Comment

Damn hope he will come to amsterdam! I think he will cus in an interview last week he sad that amsterdam was his favourite city

Comment

damn he needs to come to the capityl city of germany
            pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
            i wonder when anything regarding this matter will be made official

Comment

Originally posted by Sjors View Post
              Damn hope he will come to amsterdam! I think he will cus in an interview last week he sad that amsterdam was his favourite city

show me this pls

Comment

If i'm not wrong it was the Angie Martinez interview, you can find it on the blog.

Comment

I might even see him in the UK, and then go Amsterdam and see him! Always wanted to see him in Amsterdam!

Comment

He never performed in Germany.
                    He can be sure that there are at least 0.5 mio. Weezy fans out of 82 mio. people.
                    Just my class hast about 15 fans.
                    You can see how many german members are in here Weezy!! Come to Berlin!!!!!! PLEAAAAAAAASE

Comment

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
                      He never performed in Germany.
                      He can be sure that there are at least 0.5 mio. Weezy fans out of 82 mio. people.
                      Just my class hast about 15 fans.
                      You can see how many german members are in here Weezy!! Come to Berlin!!!!!! PLEAAAAAAAASE

do your research. (actually not 100% sure if hes been there, it was maybe canceled)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                      X