Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post
    Carter 6 will be what you want.
    I can’t speak for anyone else but Wayne has yet to fail me I can’t expect anything less from Carter 6

Comment

I didn’t want to write a long comment because it’s soo much to say but not enough characters if you know what I mean lol. But I can’t let the slander continue! Lol

Welcome 2 Collegrove was a very good project and let’s be honest if it isn’t the best album collection of music from Wayne since C5. Then I should be. Majority of you already kill Trust fund Babies so that’s automatically out. I personally enjoy Funeral but I’m rocking with W2C.

This album was a RAP album, it had all type of rapping for us fans. Slow pace boom bap (PPA, Oprah & Gayle, Can’t believe you).
      it had fast pace boom bap, (Bars, Shame)
      which Bars I really enjoy when 2 Chainz is in that type of bag, “I got disease called Bars…I’ll give it ya”

It had industry type/ trap beats. (Crown Snatcher, Presha, Million from now)
      Come on now Wayne’s verse from both Presha and Million from now is fire.

“1 million dollars from now, Got 999 million to make, Shit”

Long Story Short is a cool vibe something to smoke to for sure same for moonlight no need for Wayne or chainz to snap on those tracks just vibe out.

Yeah Crazy Thick was a little left with it but I enjoyed the concept and is a cool lil party song.

I didn’t even mention how Wayne destroyed Godzilla!
      that shit go hard. But to finish up my opinion on this project, Both Wayne and Chainz have us Good generics raps. Not too much of the type (Pussy, Money, Weed subjects from Wayne. And I don’t even think Wayne had autotone at all did he? If so very minimum. And I always see a lot of you complain about that lol.

Comment

The album is dope. Both Wayne and Chainz did their thing on this. Stop hating.

Comment

u ok Zimmie

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post

Comment

Go listen to Carter II then 👀

Comment

Name 3 Better Albums In 2023

Comment

Comment

no no they didnt 2 chainz dropped three amazing albums of him "doing his thing" and it didnt sound like these lazy boring ass songs he made for this shit project
                    and wayne hasnt "did his thing" since 2018

#FREEVELVET

Comment

why bring hate to his website

xxx

Comment

Am I the only one still playing this album???

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
                          Am I the only one still playing this album???
                          no

Comment

Working...
                          X